Gameday Thread Bills/Panthers 2nd Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This play will be analyzed over and over and over. Looked to me like Zay slowed down for some reason. Still got hands on the ball and couldn't bring it in. Overall a disappointing game for our 2nd rounder.

There's nothing to over analyze, it was a poor throw and the WR was unable to bail him out.

Again im fully convinced the fix is in against us especially when games are on the line. Blatant facemask on shady not called. But of course the very next play they are on top of an off pi. Unreal.

The only chance we have is to get a real qb. Tyrod is what he is

Edited by BillsSbSoon

Tyrod did not play well today. But that should have been a catch.

I disagree. I rewound and watched that play about 3 times. That was a bad throw. Jones did everything he could to teach and grab it. He just couldn't dive far enough to get his hands firmly on the ball.

I didn't read this thread. I didn't have to. I know what's been said. But that was a great game. And if you have to lose a game, these NFC games are the ones to lose. You gotta love that defense. Props to the Panthers D. We need to improve our O-line. We will win these games going forward. This was a growth moment.

That ball should be thrown a foot lower. That ball should be caught when it hits you in the hands. Neither routine, neither expected, but if you want to be a franchise QB that isn't a good enough throw, and if you are the NCAA career receptions all time leader and want to become an elite NFL player, you have to win a game when the ball hits you in the hands.

If you can't do those things you are going to join Kap and RGIII as an athletic QB who doesn't have a starting role anywhere, and you are going to be a #2 receiver who doesn't get the ball with the game on the line.

Disappointing, but great defense, and a good future for this team. Ticky tack push off call changed the game, and rookie HC showed some poor clock management on obvious situations.

One step closer to Darnold.

I don't know how you take from this game that the Bills are getting the #1 pick. Look around the league. We are pretty average overall. We won't play a defensive front 7 this good all year long. Truthfully we are likely never winning a Super Bowl with Tyrod. But we actually have a shot at playoffs. If defense keeps this up and offense doesn't completely crap the bed again... we were ONE play from the win.

I didn't read this thread. I didn't have to. I know what's been said. But that was a great game. And if you have to lose a game, these NFC games are the ones to lose. You gotta love that defense. Props to the Panthers D. We need to improve our O-line. We will win these games going forward. This was a growth moment.

:lol: