Bills vs. Jets Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. It's true though. Can't remember a Bill turning a little curl into a 40-yarder like that, probably since

A guy like Moulds. He's a great big target with a bit of speed. Jets DB gambled but Matthews was still smooth on that play.

Not a curl but...

The Bills today made a very bad Jets team look competitive.

5 win team at best IMO. If McCoy wasn't on the roster they'd be in-line for the #1 overall pick.

HAHA.....and Cleveland gave Pittsburgh problems and Chicago almost took out Atlanta.

Point being, EVERY team is hard to beat in the NFL. There are no gimmes. Sure, there are teams that consistently steamroll, but Week 1 of the NFL brings a lot of mystery to team strength. The Bills did a good job of being smart and not taking huge risks. The Jets played a good game and you can't deny that McCown made some impression third down throws. It's a win, we're in 1st place and we're on to Carolina!!

Yes, totally agree. Clay easily should have caught that pass and the FG had just a weird hook to it. Should have been 17-7 heading into half-time.

He took a pretty hard shot to the back. I definitely wish he would've caught all the balls that hit him in the hands (3?), but I'll give him a pass on that one.

You know what we didn't see? No 10- or 12-men on the field, no DOG penalties, no burned TO's because we didn't know WTF we're doing. Not a McD fan, but dude is starting to grow on me.

Did anybody hear the refs pick up a flag on the Jets for toon many men because the guy leaving the field was actually the 11th man?