Bills vs. Jets Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an enjoyable win fellas! Alot of good things happened. Don't be so negative some of you, try and enjoy the games.

A bunch of callers complained Tyrod can't push the ball down the field and they want to see Peterman. You can't make this up.

People expect perfection. Utterly ridiculous, they should expect the same of the themselves.

Your comment makes no sense. If any team

Loses their best player they're in trouble.

I'd argue if the Bills lost McCoy, and the Packers lose Rodgers, one of those teams who would normally be a playoff contender, probably wouldn't be post injury.

Those QBs are elite. And so is Shady. But their value based on position is entirely different.

I'd argue if the Bills lost McCoy, and the Packers lose Rodgers, one of those teams who would normally be a playoff contender, probably wouldn't be post injury.

Those QBs are elite. And so is Shady. But their value based on position is entirely different.

Clearer to me now. I would still disagree, either team loses those guys their playoff chance is gone.

isnt that the way a WCO offense works?

To me it really isnt about this game even....love the win....but can we sustain and improve on the consistancy

A WCO doesn't go downfield as much as some other schemed but it's essential to its success. In its original form both Rice and John Taylor got open deep on a regular basis. It's obvious to anyone if you have no deep game or deep threat teams can creep up in the box.

We need speed. That's why we traded Seymour for Clay. But it was an obvious deficiency today

A WCO doesn't go downfield as much as some other schemed but it's essential to its success. In its original form both Rice and John Taylor got open deep on a regular basis. It's obvious to anyone if you have no deep game or deep threat teams can creep up in the box.

We need speed. That's why we traded Seymour for Clay. But it was an obvious deficiency today

But you said there was nothing downfield. And there were several passing plays that gained 20 of more. You don't have to have burning speed to get yardage.

isnt that the way a WCO offense works?

To me it really isnt about this game even....love the win....but can we sustain and improve on the consistancy

It is John,

The Dennison Offense/ Tyrod did a good job today and have something to build on going forward in my humble opinion.

D was a sight for sore eyes.

Congrads McD :thumbsup:

Of course not. But there is not a serious football fan anywhere who thinks you can win consistently without a downfield passing game or threat.

But they have it I believe. You think they have to have a burner, but today you could see that both Jones and Clay can get deep.