Bills vs. Jets Postgame

26CornerBlitz

A sun-baked sellout throng of 68,751 watched their Buffalo Bills take care of business, plain and simple, and what was so interesting is that there was never a doubt — not before, or at any time during the game — that the Bills wouldn’t do exactly that.

That’s a feeling Bills fans have rarely had during this unconscionable 17-year playoff drought, a supreme confidence that the Bills were going to win. No one in that stadium, not even the drollest of pessimists — and I’m admittedly in that category most of the time when it comes to this team — that even entertained the thought that the dreadful New York Jets could win

Wtf. Not sure how he can say that. Has he totally forgot what being a Bills fan means? I was never comfortable until Victory Formation - and even then...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine how good the Bills defense would be if Dareus played to his potential?

That TD play to Holmes was one of the better play calls I have seen in a long time.

I thought they had better play design in the passing game and not as good in the running game. I guess that was the idea, to balance things out in emphasis between run and pass. Edited by vincec

A bunch of callers complained Tyrod can't push the ball down the field and they want to see Peterman. You can't make this up.

They were correct. Tyrod, as usual missed a lot of open reads. He did not push the ball down field.

They were correct. Tyrod, as usual missed a lot of open reads. He did not push the ball down field.

Evidence? I certainly didn't see that and i watched closely. By my count, he led them to 31 points (undercut by clay's bad drop and the shank by hauschka).

Edited by dave mcbride

Evidence? I certainly didn't see that and i watched closely. By my count, he led them to 31 points (undercut by clay's bad drop and the shank by hauschka).

Rewind the clock by 8 hrs and join me in the seats at the stadium. With decent QB play, this is not a close game.

Gerry-- no offense, but i think you're nuts on this one. He had a good game.

As a not so wise Bills coach once said, you watched the game not the film. Tyrod had far from a good game despite the stats. This game should have been sealed at half time.

As a not so wise Bills coach once said, you watched the game not the film. Tyrod had far from a good game despite the stats. This game should have been sealed at half time.

Please. Clay drops a td and Hauschka shanks an easy one. Should have been 17-6 at halftime, yet somehow it's taylor's fault.

Edited by dave mcbride

Again, watching him live told a completely different story.

Doesn't address the point. 17 x 2 = 34. 17 is what he led them too in the first half.

Again, watching him live told a completely different story.

I suggest watching it on tv - a lot of stuff is viewable on tv that isn't in the stadium.

You could tell from the stands what his progressions were? Wow

Not all progressions, but it was easy to see which passes were available that weren't made.

Amazing the defensiveness of TT's play.