Bills vs. Jets Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was a much better first half than second half for the offense. outside of the matthews 44 yard pass the offense was bad second half. got some work to do. i actually think the jets secondary might be better than the panthers.

I think some of the way the offense looked in the second half had a bit to do with just trying to sit on the game and take the air out of the ball

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy: Coach McDermott deserved the game ball. Best thing about him is his leadership. #Bills

@buffalobills

"We have all the right pieces here. I'm just trying to push this team in the right direction and keep getting wins.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy on the injury threat with teams stacking the box against him: Overall, I want the challenge. I want the ball.

By the way, didn't realize how huge Jordan Matthews is. He's going to be really productive for us. Haven't seen a

Catch and run like he had by a bills player in like 15 years.

Really...

Think harder. That was not an elite catch and run. A very nice play, yes. But he is a possession receiver. He will not make those 40+ yard catches on a regular basis.

Poyer is a dog. Had a great game

He and Humber were all over the place

About what I expected. Didn't like the play calling in second half. I think a good team beats us. We have a good rush game. We can't go down field. Mills sucks. I liked Hyde and Poyer and White and Gaines. Way too easy for Jets to pass over the middle.

I do think JWill scores on one or two of the Tolbert runs when he had monster holes.

They didn't take advantage of Tyrod as much as they could or should have.

Terrific call and play design on the Holmes TD.

Really...

Think harder. That was not an elite catch and run. A very nice play, yes. But he is a possession receiver. He will not make those 40+ yard catches on a regular basis.

He and Humber were all over the place

If the run game is dominating, he'll get those opportunities often.