Michael Bennett suing Las Vegas police department

HappyDays

If a cop ever has a gun on me with the intent of shooting depending on my actions I'd like him to be as clear and descriptive as possible.

And if I ever go through that and my biggest gripe is about his language, please remind me to wipe me kitty.

When I was seconded (forensic accountant) with the police they let me see a training session for shoot/don't shoot using veteran detectives for the decision making process.

For the crustiest old fart in the department they set him up with a homeless guy waking up and breaking a bottle and swinging it and approaching rapidly..... he let out the greatest profanity-laden line I've ever heard in my life as the bum got 10 feet away with intent. Everyone laughed, not sure how they held it in as it started.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when people claim everything is racist or oppressive. Kaepernick Syndrome.

Then again, Id like to see the vidya of him being taken down. Seriously, cops are dicks *10 when their is an active shooter. Arguably, rightfully so, though.

Edited by Paulus

Heat of the moment happens for both cops and citizens. It happened for Bennet when he heard "put your elfin feet in the car" and remembered "I'll blow your elfin head off". Going public. law firm at your side? :oops:

Edit: There were parts spliced out of this video so I suppose something could have been said. That said, when the video came back on the situation was relatively calm.

Additional edit: Two hispanic officers and a black officer. LOL.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Cops got a little testy but understandably so. It was a high tension scenario and Bennett's claims were certainly misleading to say the least.

Unfortunately facts don't matter, the narrative is out despite it being false much like "hands up dont shoot", therefore it is true.