KC to CJ Spiller - bye felicia

boyst

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad that people seem to taking pleasure in a good guy getting cut.

I think it's more people taking pleasure in how wrong the posters were who insisted Spiller was a top 5 RB, just needed to be 'in space', was only held back by Bills coaching, etc.

I don't wish the guy ill, but he was yet another mind-numbingly stupid draft pick and that is frustrating as a fan.

It's sad that people seem to taking pleasure in a good guy getting cut.

no, it's hysterical. Just like all those who cheered for EJ Manuel, Reggie Ragland, Peerless price, Rex Ryan... And so many others. seeing this happen just reaffirms that some of us know a heck of a lot more than others about football so our joy is simply that we are laughing that we were right to begin with well others were so obsessive that we just need to give him a chance. If he played for any other team nobody would have ever cared, quite simply put most of these guys were terrible football players.

I soon believe that Sammy Watkins will be on a list of players that didn't do amazing things when they left, just like Mike gillislee

I think that Spiller would have been better suited being groomed in a Sproles/Woodhead/Gillislee type role. Its too bad that Buffalo saw him as a top 10 draft choice and tried to treat him as that franchise back that could endure 20-30 carries every game. .

It seems like KC would have been one of the few situations where he may have had a chance if there was anything left. With Charles gone from the team and Ware hurt for the year, he still could not even crack the roster. This may be the end for him in football. I hope he does well for himself in life.

Likeable player who had one transcendently great season for the Bills (6.0 ypc), and a lot of yahoo fans taking pleasure in his decline. Nice. You people who are dancing on his grave are pathetic.

no, it's hysterical. Just like all those who cheered for EJ Manuel, Reggie Ragland, Peerless price, Rex Ryan... And so many others. seeing this happen just reaffirms that some of us know a heck of a lot more than others about football so our joy is simply that we are laughing that we were right to begin with well others were so obsessive that we just need to give him a chance. If he played for any other team nobody would have ever cared, quite simply put most of these guys were terrible football players.

I soon believe that Sammy Watkins will be on a list of players that didn't do amazing things when they left, just like Mike gillislee

See above.

I think it's more people taking pleasure in how wrong the posters were who insisted Spiller was a top 5 RB, just needed to be 'in space', was only held back by Bills coaching, etc.

I don't wish the guy ill, but he was yet another mind-numbingly stupid draft pick and that is frustrating as a fan.

KD, I think C.B agrees with you. It's the idiots taking pleasure in his failire that are the issue.

I always liked CJ. Still remember that kickoff return against the Pats in 2010. But unfortunately for him it wasn't a matter of the Bills just not knowing how to use him properly if he bounced around so much. Still don't think Marrone did him any favors.

Edited by Another Fan

Likeable player who had one transcendently great season for the Bills (6.0 ypc), and a lot of yahoo fans taking pleasure in his decline. Nice. You people who are dancing on his grave are pathetic.

See above.

i'm not dancing on his grave. clearly you lack reading fundamentals to understand what i said, which is actually pathetic.

i want every player to become a HOF player - even the ones I do not like or think are that good (or overhyped).

i am dancing on the coffin of those who may have already buried this and enjoy the idea that they are eating crow. i am dancing because i know it won't be much to have someone imagine he is still a capable nfl back.

so, sorry charlie but you're wrong.

See above.

Dave, I can't speak for everyone but I don't see any grave dancing. In fact, I wish him well and from day one I said that he was one of the worst draft choices I had ever seen. That is a heavy statement coming from a Bills Fan.

It isn't about hate dave. Imo people marvel at the fact that posters on a message board (with you near the top of the list) have been on the money WAY more than Bills management. It is pretty amazing, wouldn't you say?

He seemed to be a good person and I pray that he and his family are successful in their future endeavors.

Dave, I can't speak for everyone but I don't see any grave dancing. In fact, I wish him well and from day one I said that he was one of the worst draft choices I had ever seen. That is a heavy statement coming from a Bills Fan.

It isn't about hate dave. Imo people marvel at the fact that posters on a message board (with you near the top of the list) have been on the money WAY more than Bills management. It is pretty amazing, wouldn't you say?

He seemed to be a good person and I pray that he and his family are successful in their future endeavors.

Bill, I didn't want Spiller but rather Bulaga. That said, I believed he could be a special player if used right. And for a year and half, he made some of the most explosive plays I've ever seen a Bill make.

Some have suggested that Spiller may have had a learning disability and struggled to pick up the playbook. It makes sense because teams have said that and he was an academic all American.

All that said, I hate the people who do badly want to be right on a message board. I hated almost every move the Bills have made this offseason but I want to be wrong. I won't be happy if I get proven right.

^ this. Spiller rented a house near a good friend of mine, who said CJ was a great guy.

I've only heard positive things about him as guy.

Taking pleasure in a good guy losing a job seems like some bad karma.