Brandon Beane ready for a chaotic 24 hrs

stevewin

I sure am discussing football like a normal person.

You simply disagree with my POV. Dumping young, solid talent for unknown draft picks or comp picks is a bad strategy and I think it will back fire.

It's "negative" because in my opinion it's not going to work. Sorry I'm down on the team. They've made me that way and still do.

i don't disagree with your point of view at all actually, but let's not act like you're into having a football discussion. i think we know better. btw, did you hear that john ritter was well endowed?

No. Just more the posting history where you don't actually discuss football like a normal person, but rather stick to snarky comments and constant negativity no matter how logical a move the bills may have made was. It so easy to be down on this team and be right. It doesnt make you a football expert in any way. On top of that, the desperate need to be right on a message board is kinda sad.

A sexy sword fight?

Ask, and ye shall receive:

i don't disagree with your point of view at all actually, but let's not act like you're into having a football discussion. i think we know better. btw, did you hear that john ritter was well endowed?

Everyone knows he was rich. What's your point?

I really feel like Beane is a leader of the personnel side. He isn't a scout he is an orchestrator who is going to get his guys working together. I'm encouraged by the way he operates even if I haven't agreed with all his decisions so far.

yep

and yep

Classic show.

It really was.

You got me thinking about it and I think it was the model for a great sitcom.

Fred

Lamont

Esther

Grady

Bubba

Rollo.

I think of my other favorite sitcoms and they have around the same number of characters, with no one or two hogging all of the episodes. Cheers, Seinfeld, Taxi, WKRP, Good Times, What's Happening, MASH all come to mind.

No....the constant complaining and hyperbole.

You talk as if we are 2-14 every single year.

He can hope.

And you are?

You seem to be more concerned with criticizing fans(must be there fault the teams sucked for a decade plus)than having a football discussion.

not fans. just you.

teef he is not a fan so he is not talking about you.

It really was.

You got me thinking about it and I think it was the model for a great sitcom.

Fred

Lamont

Esther

Grady

Bubba

Rollo.

I think of my other favorite sitcoms and they have around the same number of characters, with no one or two hogging all of the episodes. Cheers, Seinfeld, Taxi, WKRP, Good Times, What's Happening, MASH all come to mind.

yeah, all of these were good.

My posting history in which I accurately predict how bad certain moves are/how bad the team will be and then get flamed for it?

Are you Leroi?

John Ritter supposedly was very well endowed.

Of course he was...he wasn't asian

:D

Did you change your name from

Teeflebees to Royale with Cheese?

Your quotes still have your old name. I thought I was losing my mind.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

not fans. just you.

If you search posting history, you'll see how some fans weren't planning on posting here this year.

They had all they could take, and real life wasn't allowing them to be engaged here anyway.

Don't get your hopes up. Everyone's a tease.