Bills signing QB Keith Wenning

YoloinOhio

Just saw Tyrod slam his head into the turf...

This is a great opportunity for the team to announce that Tyrod is suffering from "undisclosed lingering concussion symptoms" that just don't want to go away.

Should be able to keep him out of the lineup for at least a month on that alone...

Starting the season 0-4 will get the tank off to a good start.

42084122725731ea394fd24ba3fdc03e.jpg

Looks like a blown mechanical cat, lol.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Wenning

I love how we look for guys "familiar" with Dennison's offense. Wouldn't it be great to find someone who is really good, that can learn the offense. So far this offensive scheme looks pretty bad anyway.

Name him.

Seriously, who is the very good qb to sign?

Or do we just need a guy that can call plays in the huddle this week?

Name him.

Seriously, who is the very good qb to sign?

Or do we just need a guy that can call plays in the huddle this week?

Colin Kapernick.

If not him, I would have liked to try out Ponder. With out top 2 QBs on concussion protocol, we might want to have another vet and maybe cut Yates even though he's tied for the team lead in PS TD passes.

Colin Kapernick.

If not him, I would have liked to try out Ponder. With out top 2 QBs on concussion protocol, we might want to have another vet and maybe cut Yates even though he's tied for the team lead in PS TD passes.

With the obvious goal of winning the fewest games possible, Kaep is the last person who would end up in Buffalo. This tank might be better than the Jets', only because it doesn't have to be as obvious.

All's well that ends well.

With the obvious goal of winning the fewest games possible, Kaep is the last person who would end up in Buffalo. This tank might be better than the Jets', only because it doesn't have to be as obvious.

All's well that ends well.

Speak for yourself Gug. My goal is to win as many games as possible. Thus,bring in Colin.

Gug, I must say I'm surprised and a little disappointed you've bought into this tank nonsense.

Speak for yourself Gug. My goal is to win as many games as possible. Thus,bring in Colin.

Gug, I must say I'm surprised and a little disappointed you've bought into this tank nonsense.

I hear you, reddog. But something's gotta give. If they had kept all the starters they let go and just gotten rid of Taylor, then yes - I'd be all in on a winning season. But they didn't. They kept the QB of the worst passing offense in the league last year and they traded away nearly every talented player on the team. The day they extended Tyrod, I knew the tank was on. But it's an investment. In a couple years, we will see its return.

I hear you, reddog. But something's gotta give. If they had kept all the starters they let go and just gotten rid of Taylor, then yes - I'd be all in on a winning season. But they didn't. They kept the QB of the worst passing offense in the league last year and they traded away nearly every talented player on the team. The day they extended Tyrod, I knew the tank was on. But it's an investment. In a couple years, we will see its return.

They traded away nearly every talented player on the team.

Guys that remain: Glenn, Richie, Shady, Clay, Kyle, Hughes, Dareus,

Guys they traded: Sammy, Darby (who had a bad year last year), Jones (a fourth string QB), Ragland (3rd string LB)

Butvyhey traded away nearly every talented guy on the team. Right.

So the fans at the stadium will get to pay to see a pro who has 2 or 3 days of practice with the team. Oh yeh, also two weeks three years ago with one of the coaches. I am thinking having 3 qb's for the preseason was a bad misjudgement. I don't care of trading CJ, just that three was to thin. I remember some years ago the Bills lost two starting safeties in one game....and a guy in the stands that day (Bill Simpson) started at safety the next week......(not making this up...who recalls the year?) Anyhow, at the most impt position...the Bills went with zero insurance....and now the fans will get to see an unprepared QB play..........the Bean/McD administration is not looking much less inept than the Whaley/et al administration at this point.

So the fans at the stadium will get to pay to see a pro who has 2 or 3 days of practice with the team. Oh yeh, also two weeks three years ago with one of the coaches. I am thinking having 3 qb's for the preseason was a bad misjudgement. I don't care of trading CJ, just that three was to thin. I remember some years ago the Bills lost two starting safeties in one game....and a guy in the stands that day (Bill Simpson) started at safety the next week......(not making this up...who recalls the year?) Anyhow, at the most impt position...the Bills went with zero insurance....and now the fans will get to see an unprepared QB play..........the Bean/McD administration is not looking much less inept than the Whaley/et al administration at this point.

Oh please. They had three QBs in the roster for preseason. A fourth guy in Jones got traded because he wasn't playing and wasn't making the roster. And two of the hit cincussed. So for a 4th preseason game in which all of the backups are going to play, they bring in a guy with experience with the OC to get them through one meaningless preseason game. And that means the coach and GM provided zero insurance and they're worse than the previous regime?

Come on now.

Oh please. They had three QBs in the roster for preseason. A fourth guy in Jones got traded because he wasn't playing and wasn't making the roster. And two of the hit cincussed. So for a 4th preseason game in which all of the backups are going to play, they bring in a guy with experience with the OC to get them through one meaningless preseason game. And that means the coach and GM provided zero insurance and they're worse than the previous regime?

Come on now.

More concerned with how they fix the O line to keep this from happening all season long.

Starting QB - Peterman (he actually throws the ball)

2nd String - TT

3rd - Wenning

Cut - Yates

That was easy enough - If Tyrod starts against the Jets, he most likely won't finish the game anyways, their D will destroy him as he stands there looking around for a hole to run into.

Go Bills!!!!!