Bills signing QB Keith Wenning

YoloinOhio

I guess they want to see how well Tyrod and maybe Yates recover before signing an NFL veteran.

Which means they're confident TT will be ready for Game 1. If there was even an inkling that this could be a prolonged situation, they would have brought in a better player.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for your sake, I hope thursday doesn't leave a bad memory of him.

I'm sure it probably will. But he was pretty damn good in college. Nobody could stop him and Snead in college. I live in Virginia now, and I remember Ball State went to Virginia and smoked them by 21. Snead had like 100 yards by halftime and got hurt in the 3rd, and Ball States's offense kept right on going, collected a check for $600,000 and walked out of UVA with a win.

Wenning was a nice player. Biggish dude. No mobility. Smart. Average to good arm. But on time with everything.

Loved every minute of it.

Selfishly, I love that I get to see him one more time!

YEEHAW!

Based on what I'm reading, you'll get to see him more than once.

After the next preseason game, visiting hours at Mercy Hospital are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. I'm sure he'll appreciate your visit.

It's just a complete guess on my part because I remember that's about what Matt Leinart made with us a few years ago.

I think the minimum salary for a training camp player is around $6,000 a week but I think also get a game day check.

Even still, for a FA that doesn't have a place on a team, it's a nice payday to get by with.

@CrazyGuyNotReallyOnTwitter My sources tell me that Colin Kaepernick turned down offer from Buffalo Bills.

Probably because he knew he would be back on the market come Friday.

and..... you know....

colin-kaepernick-caro-603x377.jpg

Edited by The Wiz