Cap wise could a Dareus/Osweiler trade be worked out?

Tipster19

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up their contract details but it's so detailed I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. If so Cleveland would have to cough up other compensation but I'm wondering if the numbers could be worked out if so.

Short answer: If the Browns ate the majority of BO's contract, then it's feasible from a cap standpoint. I'm just not sure why you'd want BO on the team. He's terrible.

Once again for all the football experts the question was can the cap numbers be manipulated for both organizations to be able to trade both players. I never mentioned or discussed what the additional compensation would have to be.

You people make me laugh. Everybody acts like Dareus is some kind of sacred cow. Ever since he got paid he hasn't been worth a **** and was extremely immature, still is, and reckless prior to that massive contract. If he screws up again he's gone and we get zip, nada, nothing. Yeah he can play, when he's healthy and/or eligible. Keep on hanging your hat on him, he's been highly unreliable so far and the way he's starting this season off it doesn't appear that he's getting the new regime's message.

Osweiler, I don't know how good of a QB he can be. He showed enough promise for Elway, remember that guy, I think at one time he was a QB, and oh yeah, his coach Kubiak, I think he was too at one time. Coincidentally Osweiler was tutored under our current OC Dennison. So I wouldn't be too surprised that in the last 24 hours Osweiler's name has been discussed to some degree, with or without Dareus being involved.

More childish garbage from this loser. I'd eat whatever it took to get rid of him if I was serious as an owner about character and culture. It's lost money anyway, might as sell kick his lazy, selfish, childish azz to the curb.