Cap wise could a Dareus/Osweiler trade be worked out?

Tipster19

I looked up their contract details but it's so detailed I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. If so Cleveland would have to cough up other compensation but I'm wondering if the numbers could be worked out if so.

Edited by Tipster19

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up their contract details but it's so detailed I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. If so Cleveland would have to cough up other compensation but I'm wondering if the numbers could be worked out if so.

OMFG. Let's trade a very talented player for a pile of hot crap. You know , because numbers...

Ok, I hate to break anybody's bubble but it's quite obvious that Dareus won't be retiring as a Bill, even before last night's time out. Yates suck, Tyrod's kind of on the frail side and now he's got a concussion. That's a terrible way to start the season for any team. Maybe Peterman is the answer but the kid is a rookie and outside of him and Taylor we ain't got **** for QBs. Bringing in any significant name, if that's even possible, would command big dollars. Dareus and Taylor's contracts kind of prevents that. Don't be fooled with this regime, they are more than happy to play moneyball. Even if Dareus did behave himself and didn't already have 2 strikes against him they would still be looking to get rid of him due to that massive contract. This could be a perfect excuse for them.

Ok, I hate to break anybody's bubble but it's quite obvious that Dareus won't be retiring as a Bill, even before last night's time out. Yates suck, Tyrod's kind of on the frail side and now he's got a concussion. That's a terrible way to start the season for any team. Maybe Peterman is the answer but the kid is a rookie and outside of him and Taylor we ain't got **** for QBs. Bringing in any significant name, if that's even possible, would command big dollars. Dareus and Taylor's contracts kind of prevents that. Don't be fooled with this regime, they are more than happy to play moneyball. Even if Dareus did behave himself and didn't already have 2 strikes against him they would still be looking to get rid of him due to that massive contract. This could be a perfect excuse for them.

420 :doh:

Isn't that exactly what taking on Brock's contract would consist of?

Edited by JimKellyTryouts