Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect the process guys.

So what is the opposite of process? Random acts that do not focus on delivering a defined result? We can debate there is a better process but why do folks believe they should not follow (respect) a process?

While I do not like the Patriots they follow and execute a process ruthlessly. A good process does not always yield the best result but lack of a process will certainly not deliver the desired result.

So what is the opposite of process? Random acts that do not focus on delivering a defined result? We can debate there is a better process but why do folks believe they should not follow (respect) a process?

While I do not like the Patriots they follow and execute a process ruthlessly. A good process does not always yield the best result but lack of a process will certainly not deliver the desired result.

I hate it when people are rational.

I kinda want him to not be ready and have Peterman start and tear the jets up. Since Wenning was released it looks like either TT or TJ Yikes will be ready for week one.

Why would Yates start when Peterman clearly surpassed him as the #2...IMHO if Yates wasn't injured he was getting cut...still might get cut after he gets healthy

@fieldyates

Source: the Bills, who are dealing with QB injuries right now, worked out former Panthers QB/ST-er Joe Webb. Familiar to Brandon Beane.

Is this because of Yates or Taylor. Ohh hell, I don't even care anymore. This season is so shot. Haven't been this low on the team in many, many years. But I guess I'll trust the process

Is this because of Yates or Taylor. Ohh hell, I don't even care anymore. This season is so shot. Haven't been this low on the team in many, many years. But I guess I'll trust the process

it's all we have left...look on the bright side- at least we get a year off from being stressed out every Sunday :thumbsup: