Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 excuse for Tyrod this year

#2 the line stinks

#3 scheme not Taylor made

= Trent Edwards type excuse season blaming everyone but the starting QB responsible. SMH, history repeating itself.

You're still trolling around, nothing better to do. And I said both QBs. You need help.

You're still trolling around, nothing better to do. And I said both QBs. You need help.

You say both but your really pointing to one. I'm not trolling I'm just not as happy as I'd like to be to start the season.

Your trolling the excuse train while I'm bringing up another groundhog day type season. Both opinions stink but sadly they both are most likely dead on.

Edited by xRUSHx

???

TT only played with the starters.

Wrong. He didn't play one down with Cordy Glenn and he had the misfortune of playing several series with Vlad the Impostor at RG. The WR group was in a constant state of flux all preseason with Watkins traded, Boldin retiring, and Matthews injured.

We'll actually get to see Tyrod play with starters when he appears in the regular season.

JM2009, on 05 Sept 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:snapback.png

Both QBs deserve better than a bottom five WR corp, which is what we have.

Zay Jones a nobody? Why draft him so high?
Jordaon Matthews averaged close to 900 yards per season (14 starts in 2016). He has 43 catches of 20+ yards and is credited for 124 1st downs.
That and there is more than just WR's. Charles Clay is nobody? Nick O'Leary may not be great, but he's not a nobbody.

Wrong. He didn't play one down with Cordy Glenn and he had the misfortune of playing several series with Vlad the Impostor at RG. The WR group was in a constant state of flux all preseason with Watkins traded, Boldin retiring, and Matthews injured.

We'll actually get to see Tyrod play with starters when he appears in the regular season.

OK, thanks for the clarification Mrs Taylor.

Jordaon Matthews averaged close to 900 yards per season (14 starts in 2016). He has 43 catches of 20+ yards and is credited for 124 1st downs.

That and there is more than just WR's. Charles Clay is nobody? Nick O'Leary may not be great, but he's not a nobbody.

You don't think that this is a bottom 5 receiving group??? Who do you have lower?

Nice try. I'm ready for a new QB in '18 not named Taylor or Peterman. You OTOH.......

Jones is still a rookie in the NFL, an unknown. Matthews is a solid number two, not number one. We lost our true number one. Holmes, Tate-that's very subpar. Mrs. Taylor-SMH .Childish poster.

Having a bottom five WR corp helps no QB.

Hey I agree man to a point but both QBs have to deal with what is here. Funny how Peterman got the offense moving with the same so called low grade TE/WRs Tyrod couldn't this preseason.

Eitherway man no more excuses, It's a QB driven league. This season it's time to drive or go home for both QBs. Next season a top talent at QB is being drafted, show us what you got.

Edited by xRUSHx

Some folks really need to learn to separate their evaluations of Peterman and Taylor.

Just because someone thinks that Taylor isn't good enough doesn't imply that they think Peterman is the next big thing.

Just because someone thinks that Peterman isn't ready to play doesn't imply that they think Taylor is good enough.

Peterman showed some encouraging signs during the preseason that he may be able to play in this league. That has absolutely zero bearing on anyone's evaluation of Taylor.

Nice try. I'm ready for a new QB in '18 not named Taylor or Peterman. You OTOH.......

OTOH what? When have I said Nate will be great?

Stop the false accusations because my opinions hurt your feelings.

Good day

Some folks really need to learn to separate their evaluations of Peterman and Taylor.

Just because someone thinks that Taylor isn't good enough doesn't imply that they think Peterman is the next big thing.

Just because someone thinks that Peterman isn't ready to play doesn't imply that they think Taylor is good enough.

Peterman showed some encouraging signs during the preseason that he may be able to play in this league. That has absolutely zero bearing on anyone's evaluation of Taylor.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

that times 10000000

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I have no clue. Time will tell.

Now who is arguing for the sake of arguing? Are you implying Clay and Zay are going to suck?

I don't think Zay will suck, however I do think he will struggle like MOST Rookie WRs do, although that trend has been less and less in recent years

Hey I agree man but both QBs have to deal with what is here. Funny how Peterman got the offense moving with the same WRs Tyrod couldn't this preseason.

Eitherway man no more excuses, It's a QB driven league. This season it's time to drive or go home for both QBs. Next season a top talent at QB is being drafted, show us what you got.

They are pretty much semi tanking, so they better hit on the right QB in 2018. Better have one of the best drafts in the NFL overall.