Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

congrats, you are a very well informed fan of what really goes on in preseason. now that it's in the books and taylor has been cleared, this thread needs to drop in to the archives.

done here.

3 days.

agreed 10000%

I wanted to say similar but you know ..... perception... ;)

Or you can ... you know ... let the mods do their jobs.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats, you are a very well informed fan of what really goes on in preseason. now that it's in the books and taylor has been cleared, this thread needs to drop in to the archives.

done here.

3 days.

thanks to TBD

Football tonight!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Figster

I'm excited. Problem is I don't know what to root for. Win win for us either way?

Really?

On the one side, we have slightly better positioning of a draft day asset

On the other, we have the embodiment of demonic evil.

Clear choice that.......

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Tyrod Taylor will be featured on NFL Network's Tackle My Ride, where he will help a lucky Bills fan's car get an extreme makeover -

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/09/buffalo_bills_tyrod_taylor_to_be_featured_on_nfl_networks_tackle_my_ride.html#incart_river_index

Wish it was my car getting tricked out!

I stopped there just because

So please explain how 2 other QB's with even less talented O Lines survived?

Huh? One of those quarterbacks is in Injured Reserve after suffering a concussion. Yes, he "survived" (being still among the living), but I wouldn't claim he prospered if I were you.

I'm curious : You did know that, right?

Plus : the "2 other QBs" may have been playing with "even less talented O Lines", but were also facing even less talented D Lines. That's one of the eternal problem judging preseason performance.