Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

Some folks really need to learn to separate their evaluations of Peterman and Taylor.

Just because someone thinks that Taylor isn't good enough doesn't imply that they think Peterman is the next big thing.

Just because someone thinks that Peterman isn't ready to play doesn't imply that they think Taylor is good enough.

Peterman showed some encouraging signs during the preseason that he may be able to play in this league. That has absolutely zero bearing on anyone's evaluation of Taylor.

That is how it is around here. It is always a white and black argument, you should know that by now

if you don't like Tyrod it is because you think Peterman is Brady

If you Don't like a move from the front office you are obviously a Patriot Fan, because you cant be a fan and be critical

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. Even though TT only played with the 1's some starters had to be substituted for various reasons.

Excuse me for not being literal enough,

My quote had the starting oline it was all I mentioned not the starters. The games he played the oline was down right awful that's why I made the comment oline

If you want to twist it and then get defensive that's fine

They are pretty much semi tanking, so they better hit on the right QB in 2018. Better have one of the best drafts in the NFL overall.

Your extreme Tyrod crusade is blinding you and in my opinion since your not happy about the team wanting to replace a QB that hasn't been good enough you post that they better be perfect and have the best draft ever? SMH, sounds like you already have them at fail

My quote had the starting oline it was all I mentioned not the starters. The games he played the oline was down right awful that's why I made the comment oline

If you want to twist it and then get defensive that's fine

Not so Fun Fact - Eventually TT will play with the Oline that doesn't consist of all of the starters. TT needs to survive. excuses be damned.

Not so Fun Fact - Eventually TT will play with the Oline that doesn't consist of all of the starters. TT needs to survive. excuses be damned.

Again I didn't say he would succeed just said he deserves a shot with the full starting oline

if he struggles he needs to be pulled by game 5-6

Your extreme Tyrod crusade is blinding you and in my opinion since your not happy about the team wanting to replace a QB that hasn't been good enough you post that they better be perfect and have the best draft ever? SMH, sounds like you already have them at fail

Once again for the zillionth time, I , and no one else has ever said TT is the long term starter. He just isn't terrible, like your little group makes him out to be. and yes, this new regime is banking on the 2018 draft to build this team. If they fail, the playoff drought will reach epic proportions.

Once again for the zillionth time, I , and no one else has ever said TT is the long term starter. He just isn't terrible, like your little group makes him out to be. and yes, this new regime is banking on the 2018 draft to build this team. If they fail, the playoff drought will reach epic proportions.

So with that which is a better way of getting better players, playing a guy that is not in your long term future to get to 6 wins, or play your rookie and get a full year of evaluation and still maybe get to the same 6 wins?

Again I didn't say he would succeed just said he deserves a shot with the full starting oline

if he struggles he needs to be pulled by game 5-6

So, if we agree, then why the fuss? Is it because someone labeled me anti Tyrod?

If that is the case then I can say that 95% of us agree that TT isn't the long term answer, ergo 95% of us are anti TT

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

So with that which is a better way of getting better players, playing a guy that is not in your long term future to get to 6 wins, or play your rookie and get a full year of evaluation and still maybe get to the same 6 wins?

We'll know soon enough what happens. If Glenn is out for any time, i wouldn't want to put my rookie QB in there. The line could get him killed. The entire offense is not fair to either QB IMO.

So, if we agree, then why the fuss? Is it because someone labeled me anti Tyrod?

95% of us agree that TT isn't the long term answer. ergo 95% of us are anti TT

You twisted the quote of starting oline to starters then got defensive about it. That's all I was saying I don't think he was given a fair shot with the oline this preseason

So I'm giving him the start of the year but I don't mind if they pull him within 5-6 games

I also personally don't think he will succeed in this offense but as of right now he is our best shot

You twisted the quote of starting oline to starters then got defensive about it. That's all I was saying I don't think he was given a fair shot with the oline this preseason

So I'm giving him the start of the year but I don't mind if they pull him within 5-6 games

I also personally don't think he will succeed in this offense but as of right now he is our best shot

thanks for sharing. I have asked the others accusing me of false claims show me where I said otherwise?

We pretty much have all said the same thing about Taylor. Why argue with me when we agree?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I have no clue. Time will tell.

Now who is arguing for the sake of arguing? Are you implying Clay and Zay are going to suck?

I like them but no more than Kelce and Tyreek Hill. That's one of the group's considered low near us. The Jets are bad. The Bills pass catchers are right near the bottom of the league. It would be tough to debate otherwise. I've asked for opinions and got "I don't know." We don't need hindsight to evaluate it.

Dude come on man. All you have done over the last season is prop Tyrod up. You would throw his 2015 stats at anyone that said he isn't good enough. Now after a garbage preseason for him it's I never said this or that, well then how about saying hey he isnt good enough for even now and except the fact the end is near for him. I think even you can see that the light just about out, just like what happen with Fitz here.

Hey man you keep pointing at me like I'm a hater of his, I love the Bills and I stood by him in the beginning but after being in battle with him I determined he just isn't good enough and I want better for my team. I dont think he is horrible, I just dont think he is good enough for my team.

I like Peterman and want to see what he can do but I really want one of the top talents in next year's draft. I want my Bills to go on a NE type dynasty some time in my lifetime. Got to have a talent at QB to have a dynasty. As a Bills fan all I can do is hope but the hope for Tyrods mircle season is over man.

Seems to me you'd start the better player - unless you're trying to lose

Seems to me you'd start the better player - unless you're trying to lose

Didn't answer the question.

What is better for the long term future of the Bills.

Playing a QB that is not in your future to get to 6-7 wins (ala Kyle Orton)

or playing your Promising (though flawed) Rookie QB to get a full year of evaluation prior to a draft you are loaded with picks and still get to those 6-7 wins?

or playing your Promising (though flawed) Rookie QB to get a full year of evaluation prior to a draft you are loaded with picks and still get to those 6-7 wins?

to me it depends on whether they currently evaluate NP as a potential future franchise QB or not. Many scouting reports indicated his ceiling was a good NFL backup. They may feel that way too and if they do, they should play the QB that gives them the better chance to win now (I personally don't think they are trying to lose). If they do evaluate him as having high ceiling NFL starter potential, then it does make more sense to play him now to see what they have and accelerate his development. It also depends on their evaluation of TT. Are they done evaluating him as a future franchise QB for this team, or do they want more time to see him in this system? I think there are assumptions out there but nothing confirmed on that front.

Very nicely said and is why many are in full suport of Peterman as the starter for this season Edited by xRUSHx