Tyrod in Concussion protocol (update - Cleared 9/5)

YoloinOhio

We had him and Bob Woods last year. And the year before. Oh, yeah, and one of the best RBs in football. And our offense still couldn't score when it needed to.

The excuses ran out last year.

Please to note that "when it needed to" sometimes means your D just blew a 4th Q lead. If the O is turning it over excessively, that's a problem, but Taylor wasn't. This did happen a few times last year.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please to note that "when it needed to" sometimes means your D just blew a 4th Q lead. If the O is turning it over excessively, that's a problem, but Taylor wasn't. This did happen a few times last year.

See: raiders game. They needed to keep scoring, and went to utter **** in the second half.

Happens a lot with TT under center. Entire halves of fail.

How can you incorporate honesty into opinion?

"And if you'd rather keep playing with the toy that has worked like crap for two years, then you should not expect to have a lot of fun watching it do its thing for another year."

Let's take that apart. "fun watching it do its thing" is opinion. "worked like crap", however, can be deconstructed. "crap" when not meaning literal excrement, is defined as "extremely poor quality".

In 2016, the Bills offense ranked 11th in the NFL (as I recall, it was 8th or 9th prior to the final game).

In 2015, the Bills offense ranked 12th in the NFL.

There are 32 teams. Objectively, 11th or 12th out of 32 does not fit the definition of "extremely poor quality".

Therefore your post is dishonest, because it mis-states objectively verifiable reality. *bangs gavel* case closed.

N P is already running the new O better then T T,

Um, how do you know what the new O is?

If the new O is what we've seen in preseason, the QB is irrelevant.

The new O is not the predictable Roman offense with limited passing by a limited passing QB.

See: raiders game. They needed to keep scoring, and went to utter **** in the second half.

Rinse and repeat because the same happened the prior year against KC which IMO knocked the Bills from the WC spot.

No, the defense went to utter crap in the second half. The Bills scored two touchdowns in the second half. The raiders scored 29 points in the second half.

Details please? Which games? Which halves?

Since it "happens a lot" should be no problem to provide details.

Pro tip: when you "need to keep scoring", it usually means the D isn't getting the stops they should.

"And if you'd rather keep playing with the toy that has worked like crap for two years, then you should not expect to have a lot of fun watching it do its thing for another year."

Let's take that apart. "fun watching it do its thing" is opinion. "worked like crap", however, can be deconstructed. "crap" when not meaning literal excrement, is defined as "extremely poor quality".

In 2016, the Bills offense ranked 11th in the NFL (as I recall, it was 8th or 9th prior to the final game).

There are 32 teams. Objectively, 11th or 12th out of 32 does not fit the definition of "extremely poor quality".

Therefore your post is dishonest, because it mis-states objectively verifiable reality. *bangs gavel* case closed.

Offensive points for was 11th in 2016 and 12th in 2015

Defensive points against was 16th in 2016 and 15th in 2015

Could have made playoffs both years except for...

Details please? Which games? Which halves?

Since it "happens a lot" should be no problem to provide details.

Pro tip: when you "need to keep scoring", it usually means the D isn't getting the stops they should.

Giants game two years ago, chiefs game two years ago. Those come to me immediately.

Pro tip: don't be a douche.

AMEN. WE ARE GOING TO SUCK EITHER WAY THIS YEAR. WE MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY WATCHING TT MAKE SOME PLAYS.

If this is what you truly believe why not make better use of the time by evaluating the rookie that depending on the results may help determine how next years draft should be conducted.

Um, how do you know what the new O is?

If the new O is what we've seen in preseason, the QB is irrelevant.

Stick to your rankings and your QBR and have fun. "He protects the ball." He only throws the ball deeper than 5 yards if there's a WR open on the sidelines or if a DB falls down. That's a good way to not throw INTs.

I find watching the Bills win to be more fun.

We can agree to disagree.

And I don't get where these Church of Tyrod parishioners keep incorporating "honesty," into these debates. "Your post is dishonest." It's a !@#$ing opinion, followers. There's no room for honesty or dishonesty.

Lastly, if you read my posts, other than simply focusing on my dishonest opinions of Tyrod Taylor - you'll see that I have maintained that the entire team has stunk over the past two years ... not just Tyrod. I'm not blaming all losses on Tyrod, like you COT parishioners like to blame the defense.

The defense which could never catch its collective breath after Tyrod went 3 and out faster than Usian Bolt can run the hundred.

His only come from behind victory was against the one of the few teams that sucked more than the Bills (TEN) and the only reason we had to come from behind is ... you guessed it ... Tyrod played like a 12 year old girl for the first 58 minutes of the game.

But go ahead an stick to your pretty stats and their 10th ranked this or that.

Wake me up when he does well against a team that's better than a .500 team (I'll give you two - MIA and SEA - both losses, but he played very well).

When you can pick out the few bad games as easily as I can pick out the few good ones, then you'll have my attention.

Otherwise, bless you, my son. Long live the Church of Tyrod Taylor.

In the name of the sack, the incompletion and the unseen open receiver over the middle ... AMEN.

Stick to your rankings and your QBR and have fun. "He protects the ball." He only throws the ball deeper than 5 yards if there's a WR open on the sidelines or if a DB falls down. That's a good way to not throw INTs.

I find watching the Bills win to be more fun.

We can agree to disagree.

And I don't get where these Church of Tyrod parishioners keep incorporating "honesty," into these debates. "Your post is dishonest." It's a !@#$ing opinion, followers. There's no room for honesty or dishonesty.

Lastly, if you read my posts, other than simply focusing on my dishonest opinions of Tyrod Taylor - you'll see that I have maintained that the entire team has stunk over the past two years ... not just Tyrod. I'm not blaming all losses on Tyrod, like you COT parishioners like to blame the defense.

The defense which could never catch its collective breath after Tyrod went 3 and out faster than Usian Bolt can run the hundred.

His only come from behind victory was against the one of the few teams that sucked more than the Bills (TEN) and the only reason we had to come from behind is ... you guessed it ... Tyrod played like a 12 year old girl for the first 58 minutes of the game.

But go ahead an stick to your pretty stats and their 10th ranked this or that.

Wake me up when he does well against a team that's better than a .500 team (I'll give you two - MIA and SEA - both losses, but he played very well).

When you can pick out the few bad games as easily as I can pick out the few good ones, then you'll have my attention.

Otherwise, bless you, my son. Long live the Church of Tyrod Taylor.

In the name of the sack, the incompletion and the unseen open receiver over the middle ... AMEN.

what an ignorant post, not surprising though.

First of all, if I had any feelings, this would have hurt them.

B.) What is ignorant? The Church of Tyrod has been a playful name with which scores of people young and old have had fun for years.

To be fair plenty of his post is correct

The Champions of Taylor don't want to hear a rookie with a noodle arm plays better in the pocket in a vanilla offense than the 7 year vet does

Some get downright nasty and resort to name calling.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

First of all, if I had any feelings, this would have hurt them.

B.) What is ignorant? The Church of Tyrod has been a playful name with which scores of people young and old have had fun for years.

what's ignorant is the added COT stuff. your post would of been all well and good had you not added that to it.

but hey, you're a funny guy so I apologize for interrupting the great sense of humor you tend to spread around here.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

what's ignorant is the added COT stuff. your post would of been all well and good had you not added that to it.

but hey, you're a funny guy so I apologize for interrupting the great sense of humor you tend to spread around here.

I'm glad you've seen what has been right in front of you all along. As the founder of the COT (yes, I created a church for others) ... Bless you. I will pray for you.

Edited by Gugny