So who's YOUR starting qb?

Steptide

Which QB  

449 members have voted

1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

right on cue :thumbsup:

Last I checked, it's 17 years in a row we haven't made the playoffs :flirt:

What are you gonna do with yourself if this team actually does make the playoffs with Taylor at the helm? 0:)

Are we supposed to make up a COP for posters like him if Peterman does get in some games and struggles? Of course not. We want to win. I really think God didn't hand out brains to some people. Ignorant, repetitive posting by the very few.

Haha, playoffs? Playoffs?

Hahahahaha...the only way I see even a slim chance at playoffs is if Peterman is starting. Tyrods done here, the end is near for Flacco's backup.

Haaaaaa, playoffs...SMH

And here is Transplants right hand preacher. Come on man post some padded stats compared to Brady, Brees and Manning.

How about how you both were screaming Tyrod is better then Kelly? SMH

You just proved my point, again.

Edited by JM2009

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we supposed to make up a COP for posters like him if Peterman does get in some games and struggles? Of course not. We want to win. I really think God didn't hand out brains to some people. Ignorant, repetitive posting by the very few.

You just proved my point, again.

And the king of repetitive posting has spoken. The copy and paste king. All hail the king of repetitive posting, don't worry man your title is safe.

SMH

We want to win it's why we want Tyrod replaced.

Edited by xRUSHx

And the king of repetitive posting has spoken. The copy and paste king.

SMH

You have the most dishonest posting on this topic, because you make things up that no one has ever said.

Taylor until otherwise.

If he struggles, I'm willing to see what Peterman can do. TT was a good fit for the offense we ran in 2015,16, but maybe not this one. Whoever wins is the bottom line.That's all it ever should be.

You have the most dishonest posting on this topic, because you make things up that no one has ever said.

If he struggles, I'm willing to see what Peterman can do. TT was a good fit for the offense we ran in 2015,16, but maybe not this one. Whoever wins is the bottom line.That's all it ever should be.

It's nice to see you COTs are starting to leave the church. The end is near, go Peterman

Hahahahaha...the only way I see even a slim chance at playoffs is if Peterman is starting. Tyrods done here, the end is near for Flacco's backup.

Haaaaaa, playoffs...SMH

Okay... so if we make the playoffs what're you gonna do, change your name?

Are you actually going to actively root for Taylor to fail?

No need to answer that question, actually... I already know the answer, unfortunately.

And here is Transplants right hand preacher. Come on man post some padded stats compared to Brady, Brees and Manning.

Okay, now you're being an idiot.

This is a complete lie. No one... absolutely no one has ever said Tyrod is better than Kelly in any way.

Stop being a troll

Welcome to the dark side...go Bills

go Bills

and go away, please

Haaaaaa, playoffs...SMH

And the king of repetitive posting has spoken. The copy and paste king. All hail the king of repetitive posting, don't worry man your title is safe.

SMH

We want to win it's why we want Tyrod replaced.

It's nice to see you COTs are starting to leave the church. The end is near, go Peterman

Welcome to the dark side...go Bills

you would think this was coming from some teenager rather than a so called adult.

this person seems like they type that if and yes possibly when taylor fails would come to the board inciting their celebration of a bills football player failing, kid stuff.

Okay... so if we make the playoffs what're you gonna do, change your name?

Are you actually going to actively root for Taylor to fail?

No need to answer that question, actually... I already know the answer, unfortunately.

Okay, now you're being an idiot.

This is a complete lie. No one... absolutely no one has ever said Tyrod is better than Kelly in any way.

Stop being a troll

go Bills

and go away, please

The real sad part is it 100% true. Your little group had Tyrod compared to all the elite QBs and yes including Kelly.

you would think this was coming from some teenager rather than a so called adult.

this person seems like they type that if and yes possibly when taylor fails would come to the board inciting their celebration of a bills football player failing, kid stuff.

And the other COT preacher chimes in, what took you so long old man. Your little group needs to get a life.

I have been a season ticket holder for many many years, when one of you 3 come up with enough support to buy multiple season tickets for as many seasons as I have you can question my loyalty to the team. I'm at all the home games when is the last time any of you 3 went to a Bills game?

Edited by xRUSHx

Peterman looks like he can run the new system better then your backup from Baltimore can. Lynn's offense is gone and so will be Tyrod soon enough.

Completely agree Rush...with Sammy, Robert, Hogan and Boldin gone I just don't see Tyrod's heart in this team anymore. I loved the Peterman pick and was touting dating way back in January. I'd still like us to consider a drafting a QB in april.

Completely agree Rush...with Sammy, Robert, Hogan and Boldin gone I just don't see Tyrod's heart in this team anymore. I loved the Peterman pick and was touting dating way back in January. I'd still like us to consider a drafting a QB in april.

That's great! Except both our coach and GM have both stated that we haven't SEEN "this system" yet. So if you mean Peterman is a better fit for no scheme, vanilla, pre-season football then yes, you are correct.

The real sad part is it 100% true. Your little group had Tyrod compared to all the elite QBs and yes including Kelly.

I feel like lying is a violation of the CoC or something. You should stop doing it.

And the other COT preacher chimes in, what took you so long old man. Your little group needs to get a life.

I have been a season ticket holder for many many years, when one of you 3 come up with enough support to buy multiple season tickets for as many seasons as I have you can question my loyalty to the team. I'm at all the home games when is the last time any of you 3 went to a Bills game?

Weird that you're saying this about him. He's far from part of your stupid "CoT." He's always been pretty critical of Taylor, actually.

Can you please grow up?

see, this is where you don't do your homework. you should do your research before making such delusional accusations. I have never pushed any kind of agenda regarding the QB. what I have done is point out just what you're doing here with this COT preacher stuff, it's childish. who really cares how long you have been a season ticket holder or how much you've invested, is that supposed to be impressive?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

what kind of demon do you represent trying to lure us away from Church !

You just want more delinquents headed to hell in your boat upon the river styx.

Tyrod is the starter. Have no doubt.

let nature do what Nature does beyond that.

of course they will draft one

Not sure how you realized Taylor has lost his will and heart over BOLDIN! and the others.

don't let rush lure you down the path !!

Staff needs to evaluate both of these guys in regular season action. Makes sense to go with the veteran incumbent at this point. It's easier to switch from Taylor to Peterman than the other way around.

There is approximately zero chance barring injury that Peterman starts over TT.

I love what he did. He really looked surprisingly calm and in charge as a rookie. But do people even realize that he had a 54% completion which is lousy, 5.74 I think ypa which is lousy, 1 TD which isn't great (although it was a great pass), did not fair well under pressure, had a 75 passer rating which is lousy, didn't complete one pass over 22 yards which is scary since that was his Achilles heel?

He looked good at one third of the QB duties.

Just got this week's copy of Sports Illustrated which is it's NFL Preview. Pretty telling commentary on Tyrod in the Bills team review page. Only strengths are Deep ball and elusiveness.

Quoting here ... "Weaknesses include accuracy at the intermediate levels and inability to anticipate open receivers (he's a see it and then throw it type) and discomfort in the pocket when his first read is not there. But Taylor's biggest flaw is that many times, even when his early reads are open, he doesn't get the ball out." Conversely from what I saw preseason .. Nate appeared to be a good antidote to many of these shortcomings.

Just got this week's copy of Sports Illustrated which is it's NFL Preview. Pretty telling commentary on Tyrod in the Bills team review page. Only strengths are Deep ball and elusiveness.

Quoting here ... "Weaknesses include accuracy at the intermediate levels and inability to anticipate open receivers (he's a see it and then throw it type) and discomfort in the pocket when his first read is not there. But Taylor's biggest flaw is that many times, even when his early reads are open, he doesn't get the ball out." Conversely from what I saw preseason .. Nate appeared to be a good antidote to many of these shortcomings.

....hard to deny the accuracy of this assessment........and I am NOT anti-TT.......want the kid to succeed AND realize his NFL dream...win-win IMO............

should of been pretty evident given all the discussion regarding him this off season.

6 days

We all want Taylor to succeed.

Only the Champions of Taylor believe he will become something he isn't.

I'd love for him to prove me wrong but I think we already know what he is.

don't confuse me like that. some where along the line I lost a couple days, lol

Must be an internet thing as a thread was titled the same.

actually it's just that I'm an old bastard that seems to lose or gain a day and some weeks seem like 6 days, others 8. where did the 7 day week go?

The 7 day week has taken its participation trophy and gone to its safe place. When I reached "old bastard" status my wife took away my watch, put all the kids birthdays in her smart phone and took down all the calendars. Amazing what you see and experience when the outside world doesn't rule your life. On a side note try living at the western edge of the eastern time zone. Every 10 minute drive results in being either incredibly late or incredibly early for something.

There is approximately zero chance barring injury that Peterman starts over TT.

I love what he did. He really looked surprisingly calm and in charge as a rookie. But do people even realize that he had a 54% completion which is lousy, 5.74 I think ypa which is lousy, 1 TD which isn't great (although it was a great pass), did not fair well under pressure, had a 75 passer rating which is lousy, didn't complete one pass over 22 yards which is scary since that was his Achilles heel?

He looked good at one third of the QB duties.

How about a comparison of T T's preseason and N P ?

Who is looking more comfortable in the Dennison O with the eye test?

Preseason is about working on parts of your game that need work.

Taylor is not performing well from the pocket...

There wasn't much of a pocket to perform from against Philly and he was out too soon against BAL. Looked okay week 1 against MIN. At any rate, we'll see how he looks in the actual offense next Sunday with the assumption he's recovered from the concussion.

There wasn't much of a pocket to perform from against Philly and he was out too soon against BAL. Looked okay week 1 against MIN. At any rate, we'll see how he looks in the actual offense next Sunday with the assumption he's recovered from the concussion.

true that,

Jets will probably be in tank mode ...

WGAS about preseason when we haven't seen the offense they're going to run in the regular season. OBTUSE!

I see you're still getting worked up about the QB situation. how do you know what they didn't show in preseason they were actually practicing, which I'm sure they were and I'm sure you're aware of.

that means peterman, who I'm sure has been getting reps with the ones with taylor still not cleared to play in the opener, will be running those plays that were not seen in preseason in game one.

has taylor been cleared yet?

no

will they have peterman ready by preparing him for the opener?

yes

bottom line and why some are calling for peterman rather than taylor is because while peterman looked good running those few vanilla plays in preseason, taylor looked lost and way out of sync with the same vanilla offense.

in a word he looked like crap.

with just over a week before opening day and drawing closer, it could become a reality that taylor does not start week one.

I will be supporting peterman with hopes he can manage the offense and lead them to victory?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I see you're still getting worked up about the QB situation. how do you know what they didn't show in preseason they were actually practicing, which I'm sure they were and I'm sure you're aware of.

that means peterman, who I'm sure has been getting reps with the ones with taylor still not cleared to play in the opener, will be running those plays that were not seen in preseason in game one.

has taylor been cleared yet?

no

will they have peterman ready by preparing him for the opener?

yes

bottom line and why some are calling for peterman rather than taylor is because while peterman looked good running those few vanilla plays in preseason, taylor looked lost and way out of sync with the same vanilla offense.

in a word he looked like crap.

with just over a week before opening day and drawing closer, it could become a reality that taylor does not start week one.

I will be supporting peterman with hopes he can manage the offense and lead them to victory?

Because Dennison and Beane have talked about it. Pay attention.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Yes Denison and Beane and McD have all talked about what worked and what didn't work in preseason

Beane also started Nate was playing much better than expected.

That in and of itself may lead to Nate playing sooner than expected when TT shows is in a real NFL game that he doesn't fit the offense.

Because Dennison and Beane have talked about it. Pay attention.

The notion any HC or GM would telegraph to the fan base/public the possibility of making a change at the QB position before its made is not the way its done. Why divide a locker room.

You get that right?