GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to watch and not quote stats. Several good plays called back on penalty. He has looked much better than Tyrod. Not perfect, but something to work with

Ive watched every snap as always. He's limited. He played from the gun and Tyrod under center (which is so dumb for a guy 6'0"). I'm well aware of what i am watching.

You need to watch and not quote stats. Several good plays called back on penalty. He has looked much better than Tyrod. Not perfect, but something to work with

Can't be said enough that stats are meaningless in preseason. Here the eye test is what matters and Peterman is making good passes. It's not his fault our freaking offensive line can't get into formation.

I don't know what your issue is with me, but you are now misrepresenting my post. There was no laughing at Peterman--- that was a reference to some on the boards who were comparing him to Brady. My little attempt at humor clearly went over your head.

Very little. I don't eat low hanging fruit.

11-23 and 4 YPA. He doesn't make plays!!! If people watched this game and came away feeling comfortable with Peterman I don't know what to tell you. You need to watch more football.

So.....Super Bowl???

Ive watched every snap as always. He's limited. He played from the gun and Tyrod under center (which is so dumb for a guy 6'0"). I'm well aware of what i am watching.

You're a good poster and I respect your opinion. I also trust my eyes, and I believe I know what I am watching as well.