GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

I can't get upset at Peterman's stat line, he was never given a real chance to get into a rhythm because of all the mistakes/penalties. It's not just that a called back 3rd down conversion takes away one good pass, it also takes away his opportunity to have a manageable series.

To be fair this is also why we can't really judge Tyrod from this game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterman has the best anticipation the Bills have seen from a quarterback since Kelly tbh

Yes he does. He's a rookie in a new system who was just thrust into a starting role without much in the way of starter's reps. I get why they need to start TT, but all things being equal, they'd probably start Peterman.

I can't get upset at Peterman's stat line, he was never given a real chance to get into a rhythm because of all the mistakes/penalties. It's not just that a called back 3rd down conversion takes away one good pass, it also takes away his opportunity to have a manageable series.

Hurt Tyrod in the first week too. But 1-3 in two drives with a fumbled snap and no rushing gains...

I've seen enough Tyrod to know he can make plays... just not consisently

Edited by dneveu

Ya I fully agree with you HappyDays. As well o-line pressure killed both QBS. Lot's of play calls were awful as well.

Peterman has the best anticipation the Bills have seen from a quarterback since Kelly tbh

Ya I really love that as well

Hurt Tyrod in the first week too. But 1-3 in two drives with a fumbled snap and no rushing gains...

I've seen enough Tyrod to know he can make plays... just not consisently

Big game changing plays. Game breaking plays. I dont think we have that ability anymore with this roster and scheme. That was one of the best parts of the last 2 seasons. You knew at any minute Tyrod or Shady could break a big play on the ground or through the air

Big game changing plays. Game breaking plays. I dont think we have that ability anymore with this roster and scheme. That was one of the best parts of the last 2 seasons. You knew at any minute Tyrod or Shady could break a big play on the ground or through the air

Agreed. He is certainly capable of making those plays, but I don't expect to see them this year