GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynn wanted to be a HC and Kromer went to different place for more money. Sadly....

So why didn't we keep Scwartz? I guess Rex thought he was going to improve the defense lol. I just don't get it. There is a reason for the 17 year playoff drought. Working well? Break it let's fix it? Working bad? Let's fix it. Its some of the stupidest **** I have ever seen to change something that works well

I just don't understand why we can't build off things we are good at. Why does Rex change a top 5 d? Why does McDermott change a top 10 O? Fix what's not working, don't change what is working! For Christ sakes, these coaches egos are too high for their own good

Because we do what we know.....even if it is STUPID!

This is the absolute lowest priority game for NFL network. I'll have to wait till Monday to even DVR this one. I trust I'm not missing a whole lot so far ...

Me too. You know you're a junkie when you are reading the in game thread to keep up with what's up.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

....why didn't we just leave last year's offense intact??? :(

It's a whole new set of square pegs and round holes.

It went through a lot of 3 and Out first down droughts. Those lead to big plays giving up by the D.

When the passes come over the middle and the whole field is open up to attack, a lot of penalities go into the Bills favor. It had to be done.

It went through a lot of 3 and Out first down droughts. Those lead to big plays giving up by the D.

When the passes come over the middle and the whole field is open up to attack, a lot of penalities go into the Bills favor. It had to be done.

\

At least we put up points tho. This offense looks like taking 2 valiums after a long night. gonna be a snoozefest

Which is why we should put him on the active roster

Word. If dennison is still awake out there he makes the team.

Ugly game (even before, with the Dareus news).Big question will be about Taylor's health. Of course, the O-Line is a huge problem, as well.. Regardless, much work to be done in the next two weeks (or this season will be worse than I had thought).

Scoring a lot of points was good. Rex's D sucked. It seems you over-thought things. It did NOT have to be done, but it was. Tyrod does not fit the vision of this offense unless we plan to do something entirely different in the regular season. But here we are, so Go Bills!

So why didn't we keep Scwartz? I guess Rex thought he was going to improve the defense lol. I just don't get it. There is a reason for the 17 year playoff drought. Working well? Break it let's fix it? Working bad? Let's fix it. Its some of the stupidest **** I have ever seen to change something that works well

I thought you were talking about last season to hiring Schwartz with his coaches OC and stuff. I wanted Schwartz as well in a bad way

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan