• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the rumor may have come from this article -

https://sportstalk360.com/buffalo-bills-and-green-bay-in-trade-talks-for-star/

No way I make that trade if I'm Buffalo. Killing our offense this season is just not worth it for Adams and a 4th.

I'd want a 1st round pick, which I know isn't going to happen.

I guess if the plan is to tank 2017, then maybe I'd take Adams and a 2nd.

But I just have no desire to trade McCoy and try to suck this year. McCoy is wayyy too much fun to watch run, and we don't even know which QBs are going to enter the draft (the rumors are 2 of the top guys may stay in school).

Keep McCoy and try to win as many games as possible.

That article is such a piece of crap, I had to get a stick to scrape it off my shoe. "It is understood" - what does that mean? The writer assumes it? "It is believed" - ditto?

I'm sure Green Bay would love to get their hands on McCoy for Adams and a 4th or 5th. But that would be way undervalue for McCoy.

This board has become almost unreadable.

when r u old thyme tbders gunna let go of the passed the passed is the passed this is a message bored not ur personell good logic sound thinkin good speeling and grammer police interweb chat box county club

At this point, Beane and McWrestler can not trade McCoy without shredding their credibility faster than BBQ pork

I somewhat agree with this sentiment. There is already some speculation from some corners of Bills fan land that they are sabotaging the season for the future and this would only reinforce those views and very likely bring on a whole new contingency of people who would justifiably buy into that belief.

Having said that, if they could get a good young receiver in Adams and let's say a third rounder, that certainly would be something to entertain.

However, the article is completely based off of pure speculation, there really is nothing to it.

I would do Adams and a 3rd round pick, as I think Adams/Matthews/Jones would give us a very strong foundation at WR. It would also give us the ability to have four 3rd round picks in next years draft, if we cut the right guys.

Yeah, sending one of the best backs in the league to the team whose first round pick you own makes " perfect sense".

Wow...

Your condescension aside.::

Sending a top-flight RB to a run-first team, who's top RB just went down with a knee injury, coached by his former HC, that is clearly in win-now mode makes perfect sense.

If you're a team that's determined to trade the guy in the first place.

Edited by thebandit27