McCoy to packers rumors

bkep32

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bandits point that He is trying to make is from the perspective of the chiefs. This isn't hard to follow guys.

Of course it makes sense for the Chiefs, but it makes less sense for Bills

It would save everyone time if you just admit you're wrong.

It would not "make sense" for the Bills to trade McCoy to the Chiefs.

Ok then: it makes no sense for a HC of a run-first team (in win-now mode) that just lost their starting RB to make a deal (with a team that they have a trade history with) to bring in a top-3 RB that knows the system and has a relationship with said HC.

Feel better?

It really comes down to what we think the Bills are capable of. I think that they are a rebuilding team. When they are ready to compete Shady will not be a part of it. In the short-term he is capable of helping them to a few more wins (making it more difficult or expensive to get your QB). I think that they should try to turn him into more future assets and at the same time improve their draft positioning.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

All that has to happen for all this Shady trade talk to go away is for the Bills to hang 30+ points on the Ravens tonight. If they stink it up again this craziness will go on and on and on.

If that happens, the talk (by some) will be about how his and Tyrod's trade value being increased.

It really comes down to what we think the Bills are capable of. I think that they are a rebuilding team. When they are ready to compete Shady will not be a part of it. In the short-term he is capable of helping them to a few more wins (making it more difficult or expensive to get your QB). I think that they should try to turn him into more suture assets and at the same time improve their draft positioning.

Are you serious or have McBean possessed/brain washed you ?

Unlike most, I think the Bills could actually be pretty good this year and McCoy is the BIGGEST reason that I have this opinion.

But if the Bills are 1-5 at the deadline, they should trade McCoy as teams In SB contention, who need a RB, could be lining up to acquire McCoy and maybe even Wood.

Edited by njbuff

Are you serious or have McBean possessed/brain washed you ?

I'm just not buying this team as a contender. I didn't like what I saw in camp and the preseason hasn't done anything to change my mind. They are a few years away IMO. I want as many players peaking at the same time as possible. On the previous page I went through some of my reasons.

With the possible exception of DB they don't have 1 position group that is solidified for 3 years from now. Wood and Incognito will be gone (and Glenn has health issues). They will be drafting a QB it looks like. McCoy won't be the back in 3 years. The receiver group needs at least one more top end guy (assuming that they re-sign Matthews). They will have a new #1 TE in a couple of years. They will need to replace Kyle and potentially Hughes. Is Dareus going to be here in 3 years? What about the LBs? It's very possible that there isn't a guy that will be starting in 3 years on the roster. There is a lot of work to do. I am on board with starting that process.

I'm just not buying this team as a contender. I didn't like what I saw in camp and the preseason hasn't done anything to change my mind. They are a few years away IMO. I want as many players peaking at the same time as possible. On the previous page I went through some of my reasons.

With the possible exception of DB they don't have 1 position group that is solidified for 3 years from now. Wood and Incognito will be gone (and Glenn has health issues). They will be drafting a QB it looks like. McCoy won't be the back in 3 years. The receiver group needs at least one more top end guy (assuming that they re-sign Matthews). They will have a new #1 TE in a couple of years. They will need to replace Kyle and potentially Hughes. Is Dareus going to be here in 3 years? What about the LBs? It's very possible that there isn't a guy that will be starting in 3 years on the roster. There is a lot of work to do. I am on board with starting that process.

Most fans cannot see the forest for the trees. This is the first year i actually do.