WRs who makes it?

GunnerBill

Here is the current Bills Wide Receiver roster:

Wide receivers

All you have to do is call it now.... on the basis they do not add anyone else how many do you see them keeping and who will they be?

My guess:

Jones

Matthews

Holmes

Brown

Tate

Reilly as a wildcard

*Streater to IR.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthews

Zay

Holmes

Brown

Tate

Suspended: Powell

Maybe they will only carry 5 until Powell returns from suspension?

We are frickin loaded a WR

Loaded with what lol

I'm going to tryout for WR later.

McBean said they don't normally do this, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and now they are open to 30 year old fat guys with very little playing experience.

Catch the ball with your hands, then talk about your blind faith in trusting the process and you will have a contract before the eclipse is over.

Catch the ball with your hands, then talk about your blind faith in trusting the process and you will have a contract before the eclipse is over.

Thanks for the tip.

"Thank you so much for the opportunity, Sean. You truly are the real deal. I would try hard to make the team, but I just trust you so much that my faith will get me through"

SUPER BOWL!

I watched him in college, and with Bills this preseason, and I think Brandon Reilly has a chance to be a Chris Hogan type player (but hockey instead of LAX). I hope he makes it.

I also think they are going to use Logan Thomas in a hybrid WR/TE role.

Cover 1 on Brandon Reilly:

http://www.cover1.net/2017/07/scouting-notes-wr-brandon-reilly/

Edited by YoloinOhio

Think you end up with

Matthews

Jones

Holmes

Brown

Tate

Powell

Reilly or Dez Lewis

Think Streater ends up on IR. Not sure how anyone thinks this is any worse than last year. Watkins was hurt, Woods was and is a subpar number 2, Goodwin shouldnt have been anything more than a kick returner, and then you had Powell, Justin Hunter, and Brandon Tate. Not to mention the Percy Harvin experiment.

Bottom line is for the most part pass catchers are the creation of pass throwers. With a good quarterback Matthews, Jones, and Holmes are plenty good enough.