What Other Surprises Await The Bills ??

T master

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy rumors were being talked about on social media. People that claim to be in the know linking McCoy to Baltimore and that he is being shopped. Like everything on social media there is a high probability it is fake news but often times where there is smoke there is fire and a lot of rumors end up being real like what we saw with Sammy. There was a thread saying he was available for a 2nd round pick and we all laughed and then a month later he is gone.

McCoy rumors were being talked about on social media. People that claim to be in the know linking McCoy to Baltimore and that he is being shopped. Like everything on social media there is a high probability it is fake news but often times where there is smoke there is fire and a lot of rumors end up being real like what we saw with Sammy. There was a thread saying he was available for a 2nd round pick and we all laughed and then a month later he is gone.

It is probably all rubbish but now I am wondering about the prolonged look at JWill with the starters in pre-season game 1.... was that a "if we did trade Shady....."??

If they trade McCoy then they are planning to tank.

3 years 18 million with no dead cap if he's traded. We on the other hand would have a higher cap hit at around 7.8 million for 2017. Doesn't make sense unless there's a really high pick involved.

We as the fans don't have a voice in any decisions they make. We just gripe and whine and gnash our teeth, bang our heads on the wall, drink, dream and speculate. But do we give up going to the games? Do we give up on watching them on tv? Nope! We just sit and suffer. Will the Bills get better? Who the hell knows!!! It's the prospect of them actually,maybe,hopefully having a winning season that keeps us coming back. If nothing else, we Bills fans are eternal optimists. I for one will be a fan win or lose. Go Bills!!

Because one over the hill player thats been here all of 2 weeks retires the whole season is doomed.

Other Vet players will want out and demand trades.....come on people get a grip.

I think the veteran leadership on this team has more guts and gumption than that.

While I did like the Boldin signing he clearly wasn't better than some of the young guns he would have stole time from.

Even with that said I see a few waiver wire guys coming in after labor day.

I just hope they make it past the Jests who are in worse shape than the Bills at WR.

In addition to the Baltimore Shady rumor, saw this one too:

@FornessD_GGSN

Update from yesterday: #Colts also making a push for McCoy, deal would include Dorsett and picks from both sides #Bills

Trade McCoy and commit to losing 12 or more games this year.

if the bills do something stupid like trading McCoy, they are going to lose to the jets

And that would be fine.

If the Bills are going to be bad (which they are), then be as bad as possible and get that 1st overall pick.

Trade McCoy and commit to losing 12 or more games this year.

And that would be fine.

If the Bills are going to be bad (which they are), then be as bad as possible and get that 1st overall pick.

Which would also get us the 33rd pick. And 65th.

Along with another each 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Possible the most stacked draft of all time - for us to screw up.

Surprises? I think the Bills will suck beyond belief and the fans actually will dig it cause they are so confused and brainwashed about "rebuilding". The Bills end up with under 5 wins for the next 10 years but the fans label the decade as the rebirth.

Let's always trade the rare good players we have for more picks, so we can use those picks on mostly bad players. Then with the one or two rare good ones, we can turn around and trade them for more picks that we waste on bad players. Let's just keep that cycle going and never win. Like our current reality. Or maybe we could actually try to identify the good players, and keep them? Maybe that's how teams get good? By keeping the players that can help you win

Why did we bring back Lorenzo Alexander? Or even Kyle Williams? Wtf was the point of bringing back an old, slow LB that doesn't fit the scheme? A guy coming off a history level career year and would be extremely overpriced? If all we are going to do is use this season to bring in draft picks, why do we have old guys on this defense? I hope the shady stuff is just a false rumor.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Let's always trade the rare good players we have for more picks, so we can use those picks on mostly bad players. Then with the one or two rare good ones, we can turn around and trade them for more picks that we waste on bad players. Let's just keep that cycle going and never win. Like our current reality. Or maybe we could actually try to identify the good players, and keep them? Maybe that's how teams get good? By keeping the players that can help you win

Why did we bring back Lorenzo Alexander? Or even Kyle Williams? Wtf was the point of bringing back an old, slow LB that doesn't fit the scheme? A guy coming off a history level career year and would be extremely overpriced? If all we are going to do is use this season to bring in draft picks, why do we have old guys on this defense? I hope the shady stuff is just a false rumor.

I hear all of that, but will Shady still be good by the time the rest of the team catches up? Unlikely.

I certainly don't know, but perhaps Kyle, Lorax, etc were to keep the cap manageable. They don't have to overpay to get to the floor, and then next year they are gone leaving plenty of money for the 3700 draft picks.

Just a thought.