Trade Tyrod and Shady before the season starts

I don't want shady traded. He's the only fun thing about the team. We arent going to get anywhere near enough value for him anyway and we need to keep some talent. I don't care if Tyrod gets traded. I'm not even sure we would be noticeably worse if he was. I might actually appreciate the team taking a shot with peterman. We all know Tyrod isn't good enough, I might actually applaud the balls of our team if we decided that's not worth the wasted time. OBD is on the verge of playing in a half empty stadium. There are a few real cheap PR moves they could make without jeprodizing the integrity of the team. Believe it or not, more time for Peterman may end up being one.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Shady, Tyrod, Wood, and Hughes and let's get some draft picks! I'd trade Dareus in a second if it wasn't such a cap hit

If we trade all those players, Dareus' cap hit is insignificant. Not that I want to keep trading our good players.

Sammy Watkins didnt win the Buffalo Bills football games in 3 years. The offensive production was not much different with or without him. Imo Zay has potential to become a number 1. Matthews will be another productive reciever for Buf. The Bills playoffs hopes and chances are about the same they were in June. Alot of things would need to go right to get in.

Looking at the Bills roster objectively you see that the best football players on the team around or over 30. They are pretty old my NFL standards. There is one possible elite player in Daures. If he is not you are married to for 3 more years. And lastly there is no franchise qb or elite talent at QB. Buffalo going forward needed to ability to add young talent. Whether it be a qb or skill players.

i certainly was not advocating for it!

If they're going to trade McCoy for picks (I'm not advocating this either), it would seem to me that trading for a second in, say, 2019 is the better move. They have enough picks to move around and get a lot of guys in 2018 already.

I don't know what I want anymore. Part of me wants to stop the bleeding and try to field a competive team. Trade for a WR to provide a deep threat. Still have exciting, elite players to watch. Try to finally make the playoffs.

Another part of me wants to rip the band-aid off. Roll with Peterman and Jwill. Actually see what we have with Peterman. Pile up draft picks, increase draft position and cap space and really build our new team.

It would be hell for BB to stand up there if he did that, after his remarks about wanting to win now and not tanking. But he has job security imo and may be a guy who is willing to risk poor short term perception in order to create long-term success.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't know what I want anymore. Part of me wants to stop the bleeding and try to field a competive team. Trade for a WR to provide a deep threat. Still have exciting, elite players to watch. Try to finally make the playoffs.

Another part of me wants to rip the band-aid off. Roll with Peterman and Jwill. Actually see what we have with Peterman. Pile up draft picks, increase draft position and cap space and really build our new team.

It would be hell for BB to stand up there if he did that, after his remarks about wanting to win now and not tanking. But he has job security imo and may be a guy who is willing to risk poor short term perception in order to create long-term success.

Shady spotted at the Baltimore airport posing with dudes in chinos!

Recipes are already pouring in....

Edited by Captain_Quint