Trade Tyrod and Shady before the season starts

This year is a wash. It's obvious Tyrod is not in the team's long-term plans...why not trade him for whatever you can get and give Peterman the keys for the year? If we can get a 4th/5th rounder and depth player I'd take it, as opposed to riding out the year with him and letting him walk. Then you give Peterman a full 16 to see how he does and if he can stick as the backup/possible starter for the future.

Shady only has maybe 2-3 good years left in him, barring injury, and is on a huge contract. By the time this team will be ready to be good again, he'll either be expendable or retiring. Why not get a haul for him while he still has value, and let Jonathan Williams start? RBs are a dime a dozen anyways. I get that this would piss off a large portion of the fanbase, but why not go all in, since you've already traded two of your best players for picks? Load up for next year's draft and beyond. I'd even look at trading Dareus to be honest.

This guy has 43 followers but says he's a "purveyor of inside scoops" so fwiw

@gilchrestsports

The #bills and #ravens are negotiating terms of a trade involving Lesean McCoy. Possibly reuniting McCoy w/former OC Greg Roman

Edited by YoloinOhio

This guy has 43 followers but says he's a "purveyor of inside scoops" so fwiw

@gilchrestsports

The #bills and #ravens are negotiating terms of a trade involving Lesean McCoy. Possibly reuniting McCoy w/former OC Greg Roman

Is this real life?

hope not. Of course, there were zero leaks with the Sammy and Darby trades so I'm skeptical the "purveyor" would know this. Scary nonetheless. BB certainly could not say he's annoyed with tank whispers anymore if it happens.

just curious, let's play hypothetical...

given Shady's age and contract, what do u think the Bills could realistically get for him in a trade?

just curious, let's play hypothetical...

given Shady's age and contract, what do u think the Bills could realistically get for him in a trade?

Well they got a fourth for Lynch but that was a previous staff. They got a second and a player for Sammy. So I am thinking a third.