Trade Tyrod and Shady before the season starts

You also have to take into account the cap savings which is over $10mil for Taylor next season and around $10mil for McCoy in 2018 and 2019 combined.

They do not need to sign any expensive players. They will have a ton of high talent rookie contracts. Trading Watkins implies that they're not spending money.

This guy has 43 followers but says he's a "purveyor of inside scoops" so fwiw

@gilchrestsports

The #bills and #ravens are negotiating terms of a trade involving Lesean McCoy. Possibly reuniting McCoy w/former OC Greg Roman

If they did that, there is no way they could say they aren't tanking.

They do not need to sign any expensive players. They will have a ton of high talent rookie contracts. Trading Watkins implies that they're not spending money.

So what are we going to do with the extra cap room we save from the high talented, rookie contracts? And I love the assumption, across the board really, that Beane will be a mastermind in the war room. 6 picks in the first three rounds means squat if you don't hit on them.

So what are we going to do with the extra cap room we save from the high talented, rookie contracts? And I love the assumption, across the board really, that Beane will be a mastermind in the war room. 6 picks in the first three rounds means squat if you don't hit on them.

I agree with you. It just appears that spending money is not part of the plan.

I think they need to go out and compete with this roster. No more changes. It's a 6 win team with this roster. Running it well and playing good defense is great between the 20's; red zone offense and defense, plus the usual rash of injuries and guys checking out will put them at 4-12.

Just let the horses run and hold your noses for 6 months. Hey maybe a half dozen guys play way above expectations. Who knows. But this is what happens when ownership changes and they blow up the entire football organization a couple times.

They'll come out the other side. The McBeanes will get it right in time.

Edited by jmcraig44

these guys are gone anyhow based on their big contracts. what's the difference between now and next year? do you guys really think we are winning anything this year? if you can get something for them now then do it. for Shady i want a 1st and Tyrod a 2nd or a 1st for next year not this year (which is equivalent to a 2nd this year)

• Like (+1) 1

these guys are gone anyhow based on their big contracts. what's the difference between now and next year? do you guys really think we are winning anything this year? if you can get something for them now then do it. for Shady i want a 1st and Tyrod a 2nd or a 1st for next year not this year (which is equivalent to a 2nd this year)

you will be lucky to get a 4th for both combined...

Trade the midget trainer

yeah... what good is he if a guy has a dislocated shoulder? :beer:

Edited by JaCrispy