Trade Tyrod and Shady before the season starts

Shady spotted at the Baltimore airport posing with dudes in chinos!

Recipes are already pouring in....

on the bright side I did find one for bacon jam

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a54929/bacon-jam-recipe/

@allbrightNFL

There have been several inquiries, and they havent outright told anyone no. They also haven't come close to accepting anything.

They are probably looking for a haul if they do it

We don't want good players. We're building a team.

TT is a "good player"? That certainly has NOT been proven to date. I don't believe that is true. In fact, I'm not so sure that this team wouldn't win more games this season with Peterman at QB than with TT at QB.Nor am I sure that the Bills could get a 2nd for TT at this point either. (I'd take a 2nd though.) One thing I am sure about is wanting the Bills to draft the best young QB they can get in next years draft. I think if you take a poll of fans that would be the majority decision.

TT is a "good player"? That certainly has NOT been proven to date. I don't believe that is true. In fact, I'm not so sure that this team wouldn't win more games this season with Peterman at QB than with TT at QB.Nor am I sure that the Bills could get a 2nd for TT at this point either. (I'd take a 2nd though.) One thing I am sure about is wanting the Bills to draft the best young QB they can get in next years draft. I think if you take a poll of fans that would be the majority decision.

This paired with your username made me laugh harder than it should have.

A haul?

Your not getting a 1st round or even 2nd for Shady. I highly doubt it at least.

I agree that nobody gives the Bills a 1st round pick for Shady. Maybe not even a 2nd. But even a 3rd might be fair. He is not getting any younger and eventually he will slow down. And it could also depend on what HE wants. If he feels that he didn't "sign on for a rebuild" then the smart move might be to move him now before he becomes a cancer in the locker room. If he is willing to stay then that changes the picture abit. We have to trust what Beane does on this issue.

Shady and Tyrod aren't getting traded. We aren't tanking. McD and Beane would lose all their credibility since they've been adamant about trying to win now and not tanking.

Credibility with whom? It may not matter to them about the perception in the short term. I don't know what the plan is, but it's possible they are willing to risk that short term perception if it means ultimately building a winning team down the line. Again, I don't know but I don't think it's impossible to see it happening regardless of what he said last week. Sure media had fans would pile on, they may be willing to weather that storm if they feel their jobs are secure for a long term rebuild. As far as losing credibility with players, they maybe ok with that too IF they are thinking those that see it as a negative won't be here next year anyway. Not saying I want it to happen but wouldn't be surprised. I don't think they will proactively shop McCoy though, sounds like they are the ones getting the calls. Likely value him enough not to part with him for less than a 2nd. Edited by YoloinOhio

Shady and Tyrod aren't getting traded. We aren't tanking. McD and Beane would lose all their credibility since they've been adamant about trying to win now and not tanking.

But they are tanking and literally everyone knows it. Boldin was the nail in the coffin on that front, and McDermott more or less fessed up to it when discussing the Boldin retirement.

But they are tanking and literally everyone knows it. Boldin was the nail in the coffin on that front, and McDermott more or less fessed up to it when discussing the Boldin retirement.

Is it time for TSW vets to change their screen names to Russian tank commanders, a la Sabrespace 2015?

@incarceratedbob

#Bills source on #IBN hotline after seeing my tweets

"McCoy being shopped, multiple AFC West/NFC East teams involved" #Shady @CutonDime25

Can you imagine the Giants with McCoy?

So are they going to coach to tank?

No, they'll coach to win because they want their players to succeed and get better for the future. That said, they're running on "e" with regard to overall talent right now. As I pointed out on p. 8 of this thread:

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/195526-complete-the-tank-mcbean-do-it/?p=4484702

Is it time for TSW vets to change their screen names to Russian tank commanders, a la Sabrespace 2015?

Can you imagine the Giants with McCoy?

For OBJ and everyones head explodes.

If Buffalo gets a Hershel Walker type offer for Mccoy you have to do it. Outside of that type of nonsesnse I dont see it happening.

After the first four plays in the Baltimore preseason game go to Shady - one for a breakaway touchdown, Beane's phone rings - Hey Beano, Baltimore GM here - let's make a deal.

Meanwhile Greg Roman starts doing cartwheels thinking - Yes... We will never throw the ball again....yes....

A haul?

Your not getting a 1st round or even 2nd for Shady. I highly doubt it at least.

yes that is my point. They aren't going to trade him unless they get a "haul" due to his value. So if they don't, they won't. Teams are welcome to make inquiries but this isn't Chip Kelly shopping him around for an injured LB.

@john_wawrow

It would take a significant offer for #Bills to consider parting ways with LeSean McCoy.

A really big significant offer.

Credibility with whom? It may not matter to them about the perception in the short term. I don't know what the plan is, but it's possible they are willing to risk that short term perception if it means ultimately building a winning team down the line. Again, I don't know but I don't think it's impossible to see it happening regardless of what he said last week. Sure media had fans would pile on, they may be willing to weather that storm if they feel their jobs are secure for a long term rebuild. As far as losing credibility with players, they maybe ok with that too IF they are thinking those that see it as a negative won't be here next year anyway. Not saying I want it to happen but wouldn't be surprised. I don't think they will proactively shop McCoy though, sounds like they are the ones getting the calls. Likely value him enough not to part with him for less than a 2nd.

I don't think they would preach trying to win now if the plan was to rebuild.

I don't think they would preach trying to win now if the plan was to rebuild.

i believe they are 1) planning to rebuild 2) trying to win as much as possible while rebuilding

May sound difficult unless the goal isn't draft position but rather overall draft assets and cap space. Then it's doable as long as you only unload certain pieces and not all pieces. Browns did the latter - really stripped it down. Jets following suit.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i believe they are 1) planning to rebuild 2) trying to win as much as possible while rebuilding

May sound difficult unless the goal isn't draft position but rather overall draft assets and cap space. Then it's doable as long as you only unload certain pieces and not all pieces. Browns did the latter - really stripped it down. Jets following suit.

Sounds like an exciting 6-10 season followed by a CB drafted with the 9th overall pick.