How has Ragland looked?

billsgpr88

If he doesn't fit the scheme, the Bills need to trade him now.

Maybe they can get a player from another team that is underachieving in the wrong system. Maybe they can get lucky and land another mid-round pick.

I'm coming to grips that 2017 is a total lost cause. At one point, I was holding out slim hope for a wild card. But after trading away Sammy Watkins and watching Tyrod Taylor struggle to adapt in the new scheme, I realize this team is (or will soon be) in full rebuild mode.

Every snap/roster spot used on someone like Reggie Ragland is a waste, because it could be used on a player who fits better.

"trade him now" lol, learn patience, one game doesnt matter especially preseason. we need something, known as depth. obviously youre under 30.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like our 2017 version of Brandon Spikes. Tough against the run and a sure tackler that is limited in mid range pass defense. Red zone or short yardage use right now for depth. Once he gets another year in rehab and some faith in the knee (it takes time for you to believe you can use it fully) and then we'll see if he has the agility and speed we want.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes coming back from the ACL, but also learning a new scheme that he MAY not be a great fit for. Ragland's not getting released this season, man. There is too much value there.

hope so but at this point he's a third string LB so his spot is in jeopardy

Seems like our 2017 version of Brandon Spikes. Tough against the run and a sure tackler that is limited in mid range pass defense. Red zone or short yardage use right now for depth. Once he gets another year in rehab and some faith in the knee (it takes time for you to believe you can use it fully) and then we'll see if he has the agility and speed we want. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

makes too much sense

Seems like our 2017 version of Brandon Spikes. Tough against the run and a sure tackler that is limited in mid range pass defense. Red zone or short yardage use right now for depth. Once he gets another year in rehab and some faith in the knee (it takes time for you to believe you can use it fully) and then we'll see if he has the agility and speed we want. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do you know logic and reason are frowned upon around here?

This exact post got me banned on BBMB.

Yes, if they indeed are shopping Ragland, the fact that they moved him to the third team and playing towards the end of the game I would imagine lessens his trade value. You would think they'd want to showcase him. Now if they do plan on keeping him and are just playing it safe and have evaluated that they should bring him up more slowly until he fully heals then that would seem to make more sense.