Miller vs. Ducasse

Big C

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're going to try and force feed Ducasse to the line, but Miller won the competition hands down

So if this happens we have a hypocrite for a coach.

Miller starts the past 2 years and outperforms the new guy Ducasse in the preseason yet the coach seems to want to start Ducasse.

Taylor starts the past 2 years and is outperformed by the new guy Peterman in the preseason yet the coach seems to want to start Taylor.

Bad precedent the coach is setting if he follows through, IMO.

I looked it up on OvertheCap and his $3.2M contract is very very different than the Chris Williams debacle.

Basically if the Bills cut him, it looks as though their cap hit this year is $83k, $167k next year.

Using Spotrac, I see $933k this year and $167k next year for a post 6/1 release. Either way, just a drop in the bucket to cut some dead weight

As one of the highest graded Bills this preseason, I'd like to see Dawkins at RT.

I don't feel safe with Mills at RT. I wonder if that's the competition that no one is talking about.

Edited by LeGOATski

It was good to see Cordy out there the other night. And Dawkins started at RT but I don't think he'll be starting on opening day. Too bad. And I still for the life of me can't figure out why they extended Wood, much less at $8M/season.

So if this happens we have a hypocrite for a coach.

Miller starts the past 2 years and outperforms the new guy Ducasse in the preseason yet the coach seems to want to start Ducasse.

Taylor starts the past 2 years and is outperformed by the new guy Peterman in the preseason yet the coach seems to want to start Taylor.

Bad precedent the coach is setting if he follows through, IMO.

:wallbash:

I haven't trusted the process since they tendered MG a 5th rounder to save an extra million.

I'm shocked Vlad is still on the team. McDermott needs to step in and tell Castillo to stop.

And yet J Will has stepped right up.

Ducasse gets cut I hope

I PUT THIS IS THE OTHER THREAD BUT FIGURED ID POST HERE TOO I AM

POSTING IN ALL CAPS UNTIL THE BILLS CUT DUCASSE WHO IS WITH ME?

No one else is interested in acting like a three year old.

It was good to see Cordy out there the other night. And Dawkins started at RT but I don't think he'll be starting on opening day. Too bad. And I still for the life of me can't figure out why they extended Wood, much less at $8M/season.

It's why we couldn't afford any of the young guys- obviously.