Miller vs. Ducasse

Big C

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND?

Everyone seems to agree he is a great talent. put him in at RG and if Wood goes out, he sldes to C and you bring in one of the scrubs.

You would think if they really strongly consider him as a guard, he would have taken reps there at some point but he has not.

I think the plan with him is having him start at center next year, releasing Wood.

In all fairness, Miller has only ben marginally better than Vlad. Of course the entire OL was a horror show last Thurs

Vlad Ducasse has NEVER, EVER been good, not even when he was much younger and screwing up for the Jests. Miller, at least, is younger so there's a slight chance he might get better.

Because the coaches and GMs know more then you.

Haven't you learned that from the past 17 years?

Well said, sir. The names and faces change but the basic brilliance of OBD's FO and coaches remains the same.

Vlad Ducasse has NEVER, EVER been good, not even when he was much younger and screwing up for the Jests. Miller, at least, is younger so there's a slight chance he might get better.

What does that say about Miller, who did not have a much better game than Vlad? Everyone highlighted Vlad getting plowed into Tyrod. Well, Miller got plowed in the same way in the next series, and it wasn't by Fletcher Cox.

Newsflash, the entire right side of the line was god awful last Thursday. And don't get me started about Jefferson. I have no clue why they're risking their QBs out there with him protecting the blind side.

Well said, sir. The names and faces change but the basic brilliance of OBD's FO and coaches remains the same.

Miller has also played pretty well in past NFL performances while Vlad as you indicated has never been any good at all.

What does that say about Miller, who did not have a much better game than Vlad? Everyone highlighted Vlad getting plowed into Tyrod. Well, Miller got plowed in the same way in the next series, and it wasn't by Fletcher Cox.

Newsflash, the entire right side of the line was god awful last Thursday. And don't get me started about Jefferson. I have no clue why they're risking their QBs out there with him protecting the blind side.

Castillo must Go !!