Sammy will be a free agent. If healthy get him back.

Cherrybone

I know it sounds crazy. However just think. There are many ways this can become a reality. Sammy may show flashes but not be able to produce at no fault of his own. Qb play may hurt him this season. The Bills now have multiple picks to draft their qb of the future. Matthews, and the rest of the receivers along with Tyrod may not fit the bill and it may make things harder on McCoy.

With a qb in place and Shady playing at a high level with Sammy on the outside, you never know. My idea is also wishful thinking. Miss Sammy already.

Edited by Cherrybone

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY? WR with so much potential but hasn't come close to reaching it. Bring him back? NO thanks. TIme to move on.

Right, Uber talented guy that's 24 and had a little bad luck with an injury? Who looks healthy now? Why would we want that? Not happening anyways

....six picks in the first 3 rounds yields talent.......period,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5 picks and a healthy Watkins even better though.

I know it sounds crazy. However just think. There are many ways this can become a reality. Sammy may show flashes but not be able to produce at no fault of his own. Qb play may hurt him this season. The Bills now have multiple picks to draft their qb of the future. Matthews, and the rest of the receivers along with Tyrod may not fit the bill and it may make things harder on McCoy.

With a qb in place and Shady playing at a high level with Sammy on the outside, you never know. My idea is also wishful thinking. Miss Sammy already.

Seriously? he'll sign a long term deal before this season is over

Looking at it from the Rams' POV though, they already have invested lots of money in Robert Woods and Tavon Austin, and are in a bind with Aaron Donald right now, who deserves to be among the league's highest paid defenders.

Goff has performed poorly; if wonder-kid McVay can't make him look competent (much easier with such a new shiny toy to play with), there may be a potential recipe for disaster in LA.

Hasn't Sammy struck lots of us as a guy that really wants (and deserves) several targets and/or talented QB play to maximize his abilities? This is an awkward fit, though he will be tagged at the very least next year. Rams can't give up a top 50 pick just for a one year rental.