The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps not...I only call them like I see them...

No need for the verbal masturbation that goes on, defending this piece of ****...or pretending that everthing he does is acceptable.

So you think his statements should be tougher on the protestors as on the muderous terrorist(s) as they are more at fault?

Now criticizing Trump for not being tougher on Right Wing protesters and their message of hate vs Left wingers driving cars into people that have ideas they don't agree with. Amazing they are struggling to see the moral difference between the two actions. I never watch CNN but just had to take a peek for a minute to see what drivel they are pushing.

David Duke just criticized Trump's twitter tweet where he denounced violence saying, "It was White Americans who put you into the presidency." So, Trump is doing something right.

So you think his statements should be tougher on the protestors as on the muderous terrorist(s) as they are more at fault?

He should renounce racists, even though they make up a portion of his precious base...hatred is what is fueling this, and fueling his administration...but he is either too cowardly, to ignorant, or too desperate to do that.

He should renounce racists, even though they make up a portion of his precious base...hatred is what is fueling this, and fueling his administration...but he is either too cowardly, to ignorant, or too desperate to do that.

[/quote

Racism should be renounced for sure.

Edited by Boatdrinks

It was very lukewarm...what he always does...along with taking theopportunity to remind them of what a great job he is doing. I don't know how any American could think that response was adequate.But, if nothing else, the Trvmp phenomenon has helped me to realize, even when people embrace racism, they still get defensive when they are labled as racist. Why do they care so much?

Perhaps not...I only call them like I see them...

No need for the verbal masturbation that goes on, defending this piece of ****...or pretending that everthing he does is acceptable.

zero point zero class right there...

The thing is, I kept hearing about property damage and looting at a protest undoes it's work. In fact, last night I heard plenty of quips about a lack of property damage. So if that logic is in play, how do you not damn the whole side when they start running through a public place with literal torches and literally committing vehicular homicide?

How is that even close to equivalent?

He has been harsher on Mitch McConnell that the Nazis

He's been harsher on Jeff Sessions, a guy he appointed and is angry at because the man made a choice that everyone else said "yep, it's a bad look to have the guy you can hire and fire on a whim to be in charge of investigating you, even if there is no fire"

This whole "white nationalist" movement is a direct reaction to the left's war on whiteness. Congratulations SJWs. You did this.

The KKK has been around since 1865. White power neo-Nazi skinheads originated in the late 1960's.

This whole "white nationalist" movement is a direct reaction to the left's war on whiteness. Congratulations SJWs. You did this.

Dude, they were chanting "Jew will not replace us."

You may find SJW's annoying. I once had one tell me she couldn't understand how I could have friends with different political views.

But this is some pretty straight Nazi BS. This has been around a loooooong time, well before this generation of sjw cropped up.

The KKK has been around since 1865. White power neo-Nazi skinheads originated in the late 1960's.

Exactly

You're sick in the head man. Seriously, don't reproduce.

America: the Series Finale. The Visigoths have crashed the gates.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Why is Trump afraid to use the term "white supremacists"? Or better yet, white supremacist terrorists?

why was Obama afraid to say Islamic terrorists?

Where was your outrage?

Why is your butt so far agatated at this moment? What was Obama doing to keep you calm? Analingus?

why was Obama afraid to say Islamic terrorists?

Where was your outrage?

Why is your butt so far agatated at this moment? What was Obama doing to keep you calm? Analingus?

Glad you caught the irony boyst. Remember what an issue this was for Trvmp during the campaign?

If he had been president in 2001, Trvmp would no doubt have blamed the 9/11 attacks on the hijackers, and the people in the buildings.

Edited by Buftex