The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

Dude, they were chanting "Jew will not replace us."

You may find SJW's annoying. I once had one tell me she couldn't understand how I could have friends with different political views.

But this is some pretty straight Nazi BS. This has been around a loooooong time, well before this generation of sjw cropped up.

Exactly

This was misquoted all over the internet..........it was really "You will not replace us"...............just as nonsensical, but considering they are idiots..... :lol:

This whole shin dig was brought to you by Alt right founder Richard Spencer. College buddies at Duke with Trump senior policy advisor Stephen Miller. These guys are truly pieces of schnit.

here's who organized the white nationalist protest............ Jason Kessler.............and we all know that the SPLC is the "Hate" expert :w00t:

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Kessler is a relative newcomer to white nationalism–having at one time been supportive of former President Barack Obama and the Occupy Wall Street movement.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was misquoted all over the internet..........it was really "You will not replace us"...............just as nonsensical, but considering they are idiots..... :lol:

here's who organized the white nationalist protest............ Jason Kessler.............and we all know that the SPLC is the "Hate" expert :w00t:

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Kessler is a relative newcomer to white nationalismhaving at one time been supportive of former President Barack Obama and the Occupy Wall Street movement.

*shrug* That's what I got from npr. They usually have decent sources.

I don't think I missed the swastika flags though. No matter how you want to slice it, those are some Nazis.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Kessler is a relative newcomer to white nationalism–having at one time been supportive of former President Barack Obama and the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Please don't tell me you are arguing that thses people are not white supremacists....

Please don't tell me you are arguing that thses people are not white supremacists....

I shouldn't have to tell you, but no, I am not arguing that.

They were stupid, bigoted fools, trying to play nazi...........they deserve no attention whatsoever.

The police could have taken care of them easily, but their counterparts on the left are (sadly) just as bigoted and stupid.

A sad day all around.

Dude, they were chanting "Jew will not replace us."

You may find SJW's annoying. I once had one tell me she couldn't understand how I could have friends with different political views.

But this is some pretty straight Nazi BS. This has been around a loooooong time, well before this generation of sjw cropped up.

Exactly

The anti-white left pushes people to these groups. I've lived in VA my whole life and never seen anything like this. It's not a coincidence.

and if this was a man driving in to a group of blm folks we would know his name. But, no one is saying it because he is a Democrat

No, I think it was a young white guy, probably Republican.

If I had to surmise, I would say the hesitation from the authorities is because he was just some panicked twenty year old doofus who got scared.

In the video he runs right into the crowd, but if he deliberately was trying to kill people why didn't he swerve right or left into those crowded sidewalks ?

He just kept going forward until he ran into the back of another car.

If he was trying to kill people, I say make an example of him and fry him, but I know better than to blindly accept anything the media is pushing.

If people wanting equality treatment for minorities under the law, makes them "anti-white"(according to you, the lifelong Virginian) don't you think your focus of blame is a little misguided?

It's not 1954, Grandpa. Minorities are equal under the law. All the purported racial grievances are the propaganda of neo-marxists looking to divide (because marxism requires an oppressor and an oppressed) and furthered by political opportunists, minorities desirous of victim status, and white guys who can't get laid.

No, I think it was a young white guy, probably Republican.

If I had to surmise, I would say the hesitation from the authorities is because he was just some panicked twenty year old doofus who got scared.

In the video he runs right into the crowd, but if he deliberately was trying to kill people why didn't he swerve right or left into those crowded sidewalks ?

He just kept going forward until he ran into the back of another car.

If he was trying to kill people, I say make an example of him and fry him, but I know better than to blindly accept anything the media is pushing.

he is from Maumee Ohio, a liberal at area. James fields. 20 yo

It's not 1954, Grandpa. Minorities are equal under the law. All the purported racial grievances are the propaganda of neo-marxists looking to divide (because marxism requires an oppressor and an oppressed) and furthered by political opportunists, minorities desirous of victim status, and white guys who can't get laid.

You are spewing racial grieves with your stupid war on whiteness. Scum bag

He's being tried and convicted on social media already. Hooray for mob justice!

Where's Leni Riefenstahl when you need her?

As a master propagandess, she'd be working the Trump-Russia story for CNN.

From your article

Tech reporter for The Hill​ Taylor Lorenz reports that police believe the suspect didnt intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent. Taylor reports being punched in the face the rally.

That makes it sound like self-defense.

I'm surprised at how unconcerned I am at this story. I think my "stupid people doing stupid **** to each other" limit maxxed out a few months ago.

I'm with you. My brother sent me this text earlier:

One word comes to mind as I watch these protestors, counter protestors, and people waxing poetic about hate: DORKS

If I was 20 years old with a car like THAT, I wouldn't have been anywhere NEAR that place... FRY that poontang-less loser...

He's just a young white kid...he was scared. Doesn't he deserve a break? Not even an experienced Nazi☺

Why not? His words were carefully chosen, as to not offend them..yet he's willing to threaten nuclear war as just sort of "off the cuff" remark. He needs that 38% to continue loving him...

Fun Facts!

Fred trump (Donald's dad) was suspected of being a KKK member after an arrest at a Klan rally in 1927 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/?utm_term=.d4b6d2190a9b

If that's not bad enough, Fred and Donald (Donald worked for his dad) were once sued by the Justice Department for refusing to rent apartments to blacks... http://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

Learned behavior?

He's just a young white kid...he was scared. Doesn't he deserve a break? Not even an experienced Nazi☺

Even if it was his mom's car, he STILL should've been trying to get laid in it..

Edited by #34fan

Glad you caught the irony boyst. Remember what an issue this was for Trvmp during the campaign?

If he had been president in 2001, Trvmp would no doubt have blamed the 9/11 attacks on the hijackers, and the people in the buildings.

Awwwww......you spell Trump with a v. How clever are you?

The SJWs are annoying as F.

But these white nationalists are evil people. I could care less if there's a cause and effect. Step up and condemn them. Rushing in to justify their existence empowers them and supports their purported mainstream agenda.

Ozy loves the defenses of them.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

But these white nationalists are evil people. I could care less if there's a cause and effect. Step up and condemn them. Rushing in to justify their existence empowers them and supports their purported mainstream agenda.

semi actual question

Why did we ignore them for the last 8 years with Obama and now we can't get enough of them?

They were exactly the same with Barry in office. Now they get more attention? Seems 🎏 if you ask me.

When you look to start a race war, don't be surprised when the other side begins to raise an army.

He's being tried and convicted on social media already. Hooray for mob justice!

As a master propagandess, she'd be working the Trump-Russia story for CNN.

Boom

When you look to start a race war, don't be surprised when the other side begins to raise an army.

This.