Who are you going to watch now that Bills suck

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Raiders with Marshawn? I got insomnia so I could stay up and watch them.

Dallas has Dak and drama.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of NFC East. How about you?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you stop watching the Bills all the games Sammy has been injured and not on the field? I didn't.

The Bills are and always will be my team, and I will watch them because I am a die hard BUFFALO BILLS fan, not just a Sammy Watkins fan. I like the team, not just 1 player on it.

What a contrived and pathetic thread.

I'm generally not the sort of person that is in favor of shutting down threads, but if I did have to choose one from today, this would be the one.

....so then it is not an expected, well thought out, thought provoking diatribe in the land of TBD Playpen contributors?.....mothers not monitoring their children posters with no weekend day care should be held accountable IMO.........

Giants? Younger Manning's window is closing and they've made moves to help him out in his last few years.

Philly? A good young QB, brought in a bunch of WRs and shipped out butterfingers to address drops while shoring up their backend in D.

Steelers? I got a sense big ben will be hanging it up shortly. They got a dynamic O and stout D. Can they pull a good year together?

Oh wow. Just wow

Look for the last time. Do your homework and clean the basement.

MOM

Whether the Bills will suck this year remains to be seen. That's why they play the games on the field (as opposed to on a message board), and that's why fans watch.

Therefore, I'll be watching the Bills, like I do every year.

see ya, eh