Hard Knocks with The Buccaneers Starts Tonight on HBO

Though it breaks my tradition of hating all teams from Florida (college and pro, and sport...its' a Dolphins thing), I think this Bucs team is going to be awesome this season...I'm looking forward to this.

Plus, we'll get to see some Fitz!

Though it breaks my tradition of hating all teams from Florida (college and pro, and sport...its' a Dolphins thing), I think this Bucs team is going to be awesome this season...I'm looking forward to this.

Plus, we'll get to see some Fitz!

Amish rifle in Florida, damn that beard going to be itchy.

@SInow

WATCH: Tonight's episode of 'Hard Knocks' features struggling kicker Roberto Aguayo's release from the Bucs

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/08/15/roberto-aguayo-roberto-aguayo-cut-hard-knocks-video

Roberto Aguayo has missed a ton of kicks in his short NFL career, and when you miss a ton of kicks, you're a bad kicker. If you're a bad kicker you get cut, and that's exactly what happened to Aguayo last Saturday.

Beyond all of the missed kicks and points left on the board, what makes the whole Aguayo situation even more maddening for Buccaneers fans is that the team traded up to select him in the second damn round of the 2016 draft. It was a fascinating gamble that looks increasingly terrible in hindsight, and the storyline is sure to feature heavily in HBO's "Hard Knocks" series, which this season follows the Bucs' training camp.

Is "All Or Nothing" going to be on again this year?? If so what team? I really like that show. Not quite as geared to chicks. Cover more of the football operation. imho

yep it's out there on Amazon. It's the Rams B.S. (Before Sammy) Edited by YoloinOhio

Ok so that is this years. I thought that was last years. So the next edition will be out when?

Well the season hasn't been played yet, so it can't come out until after the season. And they also cover some of the off season, so it wont be available until after Spring next year because none of its happened yet. First season was Cardinals 2015 season. Second season was the Rams 2016 season. Third season will be coverage of 2017 but I don't think they have announced what team yet.

As far as Hard Knocks goes, this season is really good so far and I really like Winston. I was blown away by his leadership when he went to the OL and said to go protect the backup QB out there. Then was further impressed when he went and got on the OL for letting the backup get hurt. I was blown away when he got on the OL when they were all smiling on the bench and telling them he's glad they are having fun, but Griffins shoulder is hurt now for not protecting him better. Kid has shown a lot more leadership than I expected from him and I think the kid has a real bright future.

I'm also impressed by Winston's personality. Just a young kid but can tell he's really working on leadership qualities.

Also a Garrison Sanborn sighting - his locker anyway, it got shown when Aguayo went to clean out his locker.

Well the season hasn't been played yet, so it can't come out until after the season. And they also cover some of the off season, so it wont be available until after Spring next year because none of its happened yet. First season was Cardinals 2015 season. Second season was the Rams 2016 season. Third season will be coverage of 2017 but I don't think they have announced what team yet.

As far as Hard Knocks goes, this season is really good so far and I really like Winston. I was blown away by his leadership when he went to the OL and said to go protect the backup QB out there. Then was further impressed when he went and got on the OL for letting the backup get hurt. I was blown away when he got on the OL when they were all smiling on the bench and telling them he's glad they are having fun, but Griffins shoulder is hurt now for not protecting him better. Kid has shown a lot more leadership than I expected from him and I think the kid has a real bright future.

I thought maybe they started sometime during the season. We binged watched the Cards and the Rams seasons. Really enjoyed them both.

You believe players are handed a script? :doh:

A friend works on this show and I can tell you its absolutely in no way scripted. One of the very few honest shows on TV. I know you are not saying it was scripted, just responding in general.

That being said, I can understand the assumption considering bout 98% of all reality TV is not reality at all and either flat out scripted or soft scripted. But Hard Knocks is one of the very few exceptions.

Hell, I have had 2 different reality shows rent my place for the day and pretend it was real TV. One was for a Travel Channel show where my place was supposed to be a beach in Mexico even though I live in LA lmao. The second one was for an awful show on SpikeTV called "Worlds Worst Tenants" season 1. It was a show that was presented as real (even pretending to blur peoples faces out). All of it actors, hell I was home all day eating off their craft services. They staged my house to look like rednecks live here as squatters and wouldn't leave. Everyone an actor, everyone rehearsing lines and shot each scene multiple times. Yet as bad as the acting was, people still believe the show to be real. They keep making this crap as people keep gobbling it up.

Best part was when I asked the director what this show was all about (since they were still shooting season 1 and it had not debuted yet), his response was PRICELESS. Remember, this is supposed to be real events. He said, "Its reenactments of things that never happened." Hahahahaha. Priceless. When the showed debuted, they did everything they could to make it look like it was all real and not reenactments. But by season 2, they put a disclaimer it was reenactments of real events even though not a single story on any episode actually happened, all scripts.

That show Auction Hunters...100% fake. The "Half Ton" pawn shop isn't real. Its an office a block from my house that is locked and closed every day. Then when the show was on, they would come down once in a while, put a fake sign out front and cameras up an shoot a couple scenes pretending its a pawn shop even though it was just an office they used to store gear until they shot fake scenes.

Reality TV is almost non-existent. Even competitive shows the Producers heavily influence things to happen, create drama, etc even though they can't legally ask or make them do anything. My cousin was on a big cooking competition show, one of the biggest on TV. They would lock them up inside for the entire day with no TV, and nothing to do and just keep giving them alcohol. Then producers would occasionally go up to someone and secretly tell them what someone else said about them to get them to fight and argue and cause drama.

Edited by Alphadawg7

A friend works on this show and I can tell you its absolutely in no way scripted. One of the very few honest shows on TV. I know you are not saying it was scripted, just responding in general.

That being said, I can understand the assumption considering bout 98% of all reality TV is not reality at all and either flat out scripted or soft scripted. But Hard Knocks is one of the very few exceptions.

Hell, I have had 2 different reality shows rent my place for the day and pretend it was real TV. One was for a Travel Channel show where my place was supposed to be a beach in Mexico even though I live in LA lmao. The second one was for an awful show on SpikeTV called "Worlds Worst Tenants" season 1. It was a show that was presented as real (even pretending to blur peoples faces out). All of it actors, hell I was home all day eating off their craft services. They staged my house to look like rednecks live here as squatters and wouldn't leave. Everyone an actor, everyone rehearsing lines and shot each scene multiple times. Yet as bad as the acting was, people still believe the show to be real. They keep making this crap as people keep gobbling it up.

Best part was when I asked the director what this show was all about (since they were still shooting season 1 and it had not debuted yet), his response was PRICELESS. Remember, this is supposed to be real events. He said, "Its reenactments of things that never happened." Hahahahaha. Priceless. When the showed debuted, they did everything they could to make it look like it was all real and not reenactments. But by season 2, they put a disclaimer it was reenactments of real events even though not a single story on any episode actually happened, all scripts.

That show Auction Hunters...100% fake. The "Half Ton" pawn shop isn't real. Its an office a block from my house that is locked and closed every day. Then when the show was on, they would come down once in a while, put a fake sign out front and cameras up an shoot a couple scenes pretending its a pawn shop even though it was just an office they used to store gear until they shot fake scenes.

Reality TV is almost non-existent. Even competitive shows the Producers heavily influence things to happen, create drama, etc even though they can't legally ask or make them do anything. My cousin was on a big cooking competition show, one of the biggest on TV. They would lock them up inside for the entire day with no TV, and nothing to do and just keep giving them alcohol. Then producers would occasionally go up to someone and secretly tell them what someone else said about them to get them to fight and argue and cause drama.

When I say "scripted" I dont actually mean with a actual script.

Only that you cannot take the QB going to everyone in the locker room saying "I got your back" as some sort of show of leadership.

Leadership comes from doing....from being an example on the team with his own play.

If he keeps on throwing the ball to the other team.....that locker room will get lost quickly.

Also...those two OL that he called own when the QB got hurt....I sure hope those are not starters protecting HIS back.....

Told desean Jackson that going to get him was part of their plan in Buffalo. Knew this was a rumor at one point, but Interesting to know it's true. Would of been great for Tyrod

Edited by PinOak

Jackson also made a comment basically saying there was no way he was going to Buffalo because it was too cold. While I get the argument that some FA are in it primarily for the $$, there's no doubt that for many other factors come into play