Commercial Women (I think) I find hot ---- Is she hot?

The Poojer

Mr. Poojer,

This is your optometriist. I've been trying to reach you for a while now. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to have your much needed eye exam. You are well over-due and I'm concerned for your safety.

Thank you

It's funny because I thought she was cute just in her AT&T uniform, then I find out she looks like that outside of work... Oh, my GAWD!

She's also really short which I always like, dated a few Amazons and if they wore heels I felt like Danny DeVito :lol:

Mr. Poojer,

This is your optometriist. I've been trying to reach you for a while now. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to have your much needed eye exam. You are well over-due and I'm concerned for your safety.

Thank you

:lol::lol::lol: I am with you on this one...and I am usually a yes!!!!

Vayntrub (who recurred on NBC's This Is Us as Kevin's Broadway co-star Sloane) will take on Doreen Green — aka Squirrel Girl. Doreen is a totally empowered fangirl who has the incredible powers of a ... squirrel.

Yes we can see the .... empowerment. Why did not just stick a blonde wig on her and make her Power Girl?

Gal Gadot has competition now.

Well, it's official. I'm breaking up with my GF. Even though squirrel girl is a ridiculous character, as I feel it is my civic duty to mate with Lily.

I think she is, but i think her hair style kind of makes her a bit less appealing...i think her face is too small for that hair style....this one has me confused

I bet she used to be hot.

• 2 weeks later...