Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I'm not a fan of Fleetwood Mac. Too middle of the road for me but my parents went to see them at Madison Square Garden a few years ago before my father got really ill. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This is when they became horrible, no offense but I could only listen to half of it. The 1st and 2nd versions of the Mac were great though.

On 6/9/2023 at 7:04 AM, Roundybout said:

Star 102.5 in Buffalo signed off for the last time today. This was what they chose for the last song. I'll miss them! 

this is THE Buffalo Iconic version. And the ultimate Johnny Rzeznik beef cake to boot. This next clip made him an icon for me. I read he scoffed at the whole sex symbol image he used to have.  But the music was primo especially this song.

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This band... nobody else would do this kind of *****... The Stones and Zep were just too 'manly'.  But these guys just weren't afraid to show anything.  The Kinks too

I love this duo of songs- the dog racing scene, but then the actual race from the Dog perspective... Who ***** does this *****, brilliant haha:

2 hours ago, BritBill said:

Even seeing Coldplay perform at a charity event makes me want to do something daft like support the Miami Dolphins. 

LOL tell me how u really feel hermano. QUICK to the Coldplay detox  the fact the fish are even mentioned Im appalled! Perish the thought! 😇

SO you don't like that band eh? lol

I never listen to that band either. But you know I love me some Liam.  I couldnt help myself. The band is waaay too tame/bland for me. 

waay too commercialized . He's is not at all my type. 

Edited by muppy

now THIS is a style I never listen to either. I went looking for Hailee Steinfeld. Instead I found a clip of her doing an interview on Good Morning America.

She recommended this song for a summer playlist.Very different. She is gorgeous in that pearls outfit I'll say That.

Edited by muppy

25 minutes ago, DrW said:

There are not many live concert videos where you can see both brothers together. Johnny and Edgar Winters - "Tobacco Road"

I'm probably in the minority here but I never much got into either of their tunes... They only come out at night is probably it for me at best... and just a few on that one.