How much money do you spend on alcohol a month?

My wife and I do spend a lot.

We usually will get at least one 12 pack a week or a bottle of liquor. 12 pack is around $16-$17 and we usually drink Bushmills at around $23-$24 per bottle.

When we go out to eat, we'll have a few. Probably around $30.00 just for alcohol. We go out to eat at least 2 a month.

We will hangout with some friends couple times a month and usually drinks are involved. If we stay home for a weekend, we'll split something.

I think we are easily around $150.00 per month between home and going out.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's hard to tell. i buy a 30 pack probably once a month which isn't much, along with always having a 12 pack of good beer. my wife buys a case of wine a month we go through. the tricky thing is going out to eat. we have date night once a week, and take our daughter out once a week to get her accustomed to being decent in a restaurant. maybe $400?

it's hard to tell. i buy a 30 pack probably once a month which isn't much, along with always having a 12 pack of good beer. my wife buys a case of wine a month we go through. the tricky thing is going out to eat. we have date night once a week, and take our daughter out once a week to get her accustomed to being decent in a restaurant. maybe $400?

The last time I took my son out for food, he pissed all over the chair. We are potty training and now just wears underwear but had a bad accident that night. Flooded the floor beneath the chair. Oops.

Which restaurant you ask? O'Charley's.