What are you most scared of happening this Bills season?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this would be the worst for this season. Yates could fill in for a couple games but would have major impact if whole season.

They have shown in the last 2 seasons that they can still score points without Sammy and run the ball without McCoy but the games without Tyrod were ugly

I think that it changes this year. I think that all of those guys need to stay healthy. It wasn't pretty.

Watkins has great season, stays healthy and forces Bills hand to let him hit FA or tag/ trade for low value as teams know he won't sign here long term. Should have just nutted up for 5th year option to save relationship with the player.

My biggest concern he will be healthy for one year, tagged and will not sign extension but returns to injury pattern with Jarius Byrd planters fakeitis symptoms.

We all wish we could be as cool as you.

I'd say thanks but, well, you know, easy to see the sarcasm all over that ...icon_cool.gif

life is too short, don't sweat the small stuff. honestly I can not muster up anything that would scare me about the upcoming season. injuries have to be accepted they're going to happen, the carts will not remain idle. maybe this team will remain healthy through 16 games, have to hope so? if not, next man up. it's certainly a factor for every team out there. I'm hoping, not for injury, but if/when one occurs, the next man up can step up? remains to be seen.

I guess I could say that I would hate to see a total fail on the coaching staff. that right now I have no clue how this staff, starting with McD, handles a 60 minute game. I can envision it some, but have no idea if they'll be a flat Gailey 4-12 season or a jacked up contender?

I'm anxious to find out and it wont be long now...