RT dumpster fire

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't that be a great answer?

it would AND seems plausible.

Hughes has run rampant in camp for years.

Going against the best, and then getting some words from said pass rushers can really develop an O linemen quickly.

The key is teaching a bit of teaching across the table. Kyle Williams has seen it all by now. He should be a fine mentor for Groy in theory. and Miller perhaps

they practice to get better. Give guys some time. I mean honestly how many of you changed jobs, maybe in the same field of work? Did you show up on day 1 being the best employee in the office ? Knowing everything there was to know about that office? The rookies are learning . Some will pan out and get better. Let's see if Dawkins is one of those.

And yet it has been ignored again, drafting a guard to play tackle is foolish. After this year they will finally learn.

You do realise Dawkins played pretty much his whole career at Temple at tackle don't you? He was projected by some draft gurus as a guard (and I understand why) but drafting a 3 year starter at left tackle is definitely NOT "drafting a guard".

Ragland cut. RT dumpster fire. Looking forward to your next one...

If Mills is the starter it IS a dumpster fire. I don't think Mils will be the starter tho.

The Bills lead the league in rushing and have a mobile right handed QB. I don't think the coaches are losing much sleep over the RT position. They've got bigger challenges.

They should if they watched how many times Tyrod had to pull the ball down and evade a defender before he even got out of his drop thanks to Mills being beat so quickly and thoroughly a few times a game.

just like cordy glenn too right.

So does this thread mean dawkins is a bust, hes probably really slow

He probably is really which is why a guy with tackles measurements is projected as a guard. Cordy never looked out of place not a good example.

You do realise Dawkins played pretty much his whole career at Temple at tackle don't you? He was projected by some draft gurus as a guard (and I understand why) but drafting a 3 year starter at left tackle is definitely NOT "drafting a guard".

Keep telling yourself that as DEs run by him.

Keep telling yourself that as DEs run by him.

That is different - that is a question about whether he is good or not. But he has played tackle all his life basically and played well for Temple. My worry is less inside vs outside for him and more left vs right.