Could Ragland be surprise cut of 2017?

They have about 4-5 write ups on Ragland and if I remember correctly they were pro Rags articles. I was against the pick before it was made. I'm not sure if I have gone through the most recent one. I like Erik, I think one of the articles was written by someone else.

If you have the link please send me the one you're talking about.

Its about 5 responses above where i asked you...

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragland has a lot of traits which point to NFL irrelevance but weak mindedness is not one of them.

I never said it did, I just said it can.

Can you explain to me how bigger, slower linebackers like Burfict, Hightower, Trevathan and Navarro Bowman have had success in the NFL? All the ones listed are either around or had slower 40 times than Ragland....

Edited by Teeflebees

Again ACL doesnt mess with the brain. Many reports not able to grasp what actually is a real basic defense actually

Im sorry Bobby but your wrong on this one (not on Ragland I just dont know)

If a player relies on instincts and anticipation and his body is not there......that could totally be the issue with Ragland.

When we drafted him it was said he had zone coverage ability.....and its a zone coverage.

Cannot make any definative comments on this one right now.....he might get back or he might not.

Can you explain to me how bigger, slower linebackers like Burfict, Hightower, Trevathan and Navarro Bowman have had success in the NFL? All the ones listed are either around or had slower 40 times than Ragland....

Did they come off acl injuries?

If a player relies on instincts and anticipation and his body is not there......that could totally be the issue with Ragland.

When we drafted him it was said he had zone coverage ability.....and its a zone coverage.

Cannot make any definative comments on this one right now.....he might get back or he might not.

Bowman did 2 years ago.

10 on his wonderlic. Just sayin'. Travis Henry and CJ Spiller are the relevant Bills comparables w/regard to that specific score.

moreover, unless it's catastrophic, ACL injuries are 9 month injuries now.

Edited by dave mcbride

You mention a handful. The landfill is loaded with thousands of linebackers with similar numbers that "didn't" make it.

I hope he does make it, but don't try to compare athletes by the numbers.

They have about 4-5 write ups on Ragland and if I remember correctly they were pro Rags articles. I was against the pick before it was made. I'm not sure if I have gone through the most recent one. I like Erik, I think one of the articles was written by someone else.

If you have the link please send me the one you're talking about.

I remember the mega thread where 90% of the board loved Ragland and wanted to draft him in the first round at 19. Then people went in hysterics when the Bills traded up for him in round 2. There was a small minority, including myself that were getting bashed for saying that Ragland was too slow and he would be terrible in coverage and was not worth even being drafted in the 2nd round. I for one wanted the Bills to draft Darron Lee.

I remember the mega thread where 90% of the board loved Ragland and wanted to draft him in the first round at 19. Then people went in hysterics when the Bills traded up for him in round 2. There was a small minority, including myself that were getting bashed for saying that Ragland was too slow and he would be terrible in coverage and was not worth even being drafted in the 2nd round. I for one wanted the Bills to draft Darron Lee.

I can back this, wanted Lee myself over Ragland, no hate against Ragland I hope he kills it