OMG...here goes....48 year old about to start dating again

I'll take the over on tyrod mentions.

Think that I'm going:

-under (they will arrive at different times. It will depend on whether or not you exit through 1 door or 2)

- no on hand holding

- kiss on the cheek

- over Tyrod mentions

- Yes on 2nd date

- John first to talk about the kids

Then I'm betting a 6-team parlay: under door opens, no hand holding, cheek kiss, over TT mentions, 2nd date and John talking about his kids for $5.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be shopping at the wrong wegmans

oh yeah. wegmans are know to be pick up joints. especially the one on east ave in rochester. i have a friend that met her husband there actually. i went to a wegmans earlier in the morning a few weeks ago when all of the old people shop. it was incredible how frisky the suckers were.

oh yeah. wegmans are know to be pick up joints. especially the one on east ave in rochester. i have a friend that met her husband there actually. i went to a wegmans earlier in the morning a few weeks ago when all of the old people shop. it was incredible how frisky the suckers were.

those cashier's there in bport always flirt with me. I'm older and not as built as I was but I did well last year. If I ever go up solo for a game I'm going to wegmans for a date

Prop bets on John's date:

O/U Doors opened 1.5

Will they hold hands?

Yes (+300)

No (- 350)

How will the date end?

Hug (even)

Kiss on cheek (+150)

Handshake (+250)

Wave (+400)

Kiss on the lips (+500)

Sex (+1000)

O/U Tyrod mentions (2.5)

2nd date

Yes (-250)

No (+300)

First one to talk about their kids

John (+150)

John's date (-150)

No

Hug

One Tyrod mention (so under)

Yes to 2nd date

John

Seriously, good luck John. Don't ever sell yourself short. You served your country and have worked your way up the ranks at your present job. You sound like a very honorable person that brings a lot to the table and most importantly, you are a Bills fan!

When the German's attacked Pearl Harbor was it over....HELL NO!! Now go on that date and most importantly, have FUN!!

those cashier's there in bport always flirt with me. I'm older and not as built as I was but I did well last year. If I ever go up solo for a game I'm going to wegmans for a date

i don't know what it is about the magic of wegmans that creates the sparks, but something there just works. i've never been in the bport one, but the wegmans on east ave has the younger crowd, and the pittsford and perinton wegmans have the hot moms. i've found each one has it's own vibe.

And particularly not from a football message board.

And even more particularly not from a Buffalo Bills message board. What kind of loser even visits such a place?

i don't know what it is about the magic of wegmans that creates the sparks, but something there just works. i've never been in the bport one, but the wegmans on east ave has the younger crowd, and the pittsford and perinton wegmans have the hot moms. i've found each one has it's own vibe.

Penfield was amazing

No that was gonna happen last night after she got off work (in surgery all day so who knows when that was)

Oh well.....if it happens it happens.....not gonna fret

That's the best approach. Don't panic. Wait for her to contact you, John. Last thing you want is to appear desperate or needy, and scare away a beautiful baby. Just chillax, man.