Rex Ryan thinks the Bills might be a playoff team

CNY315

He did try. He is right, he put himself under a lot of pressure, and he's paid the price. Look at the hate you guys have for him. Bills have had worse coaches than him.

HankBullshyt comes to mind immediately. I mean HORRIBLE coaches. Not even division III worthy. Let alone CFL.

He did try. He is right, he put himself under a lot of pressure, and he's paid the price. Look at the hate you guys have for him. Bills have had worse coaches than him.

HankBullshyt comes to mind immediately. I mean HORRIBLE coaches. Not even division III worthy. Let alone CFL.

He did try and he seems to be a good dude but the odds were against him with his lack of organizational skills ands antiquated defensive scheme. See quote:

Reggie Ragland might have been the best player we had on our entire football team

1973 called and it wants its talent evaluation back.

Man he loves him some Ragland.

Yeah I got a kick out of that comment.

I don't think Reggie Ragland is by any mean the best player on the team, but I can see why Rex would say something like that.

Ragland ran a very similar defense to Rex's in college. He was probably one of the only Buffalo defenders who actually knew how to (properly) execute Rex's overly complex system.

With all the trouble the Bills had calling/executing plays, getting lined up right, blown assignments/coverages (etc etc) I can see why Rex felt like he was so important. When there are so many guys on the team struggling to run the defense, someone who can looks like one of the best players on the team in the coaches eyes.

Sounds like spin cycle to me.

Man, this dude can never get enough of himself

1) Injuries derailed us..I had no chance as coach

2) Did not get "everything i asked for"

3) Talent is there to make playoffs..if they don't, they would have with me as coach..if they do , not better coaching, the talent is there anyone would have gotten there

I am ever so happy this dude is gone

Edited by plenzmd1