Rex Ryan thinks the Bills might be a playoff team

CNY315

He did try. He is right, he put himself under a lot of pressure, and he's paid the price. Look at the hate you guys have for him. Bills have had worse coaches than him.

HankBullshyt comes to mind immediately. I mean HORRIBLE coaches. Not even division III worthy. Let alone CFL.

He gave up last season. Hired his brother and gave him control over the defense to try and repair his reputation as a DC....yes, we have had worse coaches but that is not saying much. Ryan destroyed a pretty decent team when he took over

He did try. He is right, he put himself under a lot of pressure, and he's paid the price. Look at the hate you guys have for him. Bills have had worse coaches than him.

HankBullshyt comes to mind immediately. I mean HORRIBLE coaches. Not even division III worthy. Let alone CFL.

i'm kinda shocked you even stick up for rex. you already try to throw the new gm under the bus any chance you get, and the guy hasn't even been here through a full season yet. at least rex was here long enough to know he was terrible.

Good luck with that time travel...

oh no, Rex is claiming he can also bend the time/space continuum?

I dunno, I still like Rex, I think it was fun having him as coach.

It was fun asking people why they 24/7 mocked him as a clown with the Jets but suddenly thought he was a GENIUS when he joined the Bills. It was crickets in response.

oh no, Rex is claiming he can also bend the time/space continuum?

It was fun asking people why they 24/7 mocked him as a clown with the Jets but suddenly thought he was a GENIUS when he joined the Bills. It was crickets in response.

I never really mocked him when he was with the Jets, I had always wished the Bills would get a "Big Time" coach more like Rex while we were losing with the likes of Jauron and Gailey.

I never really mocked him when he was with the Jets, I had always wished the Bills would get a "Big Time" coach more like Rex while we were losing with the likes of Jauron and Gailey.

I did too. He was .500 with the Bills. Not terrible, but disappointing with the defense, esp. in 2016.