• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is hilarious.

tyrod sucks!

no, he's ok, average.

thats means you think he's amazing!

not really.

yes because you don't think he sucks you think he's the best qb in the league!

on and on

Can we just replace the last 40 pages with this post quoted over and over?

Oh, but you are wrong.

Transplant has started numerous threads here talking up Tyrod, and started 19 other threads on Taylor over on the other board...so he's not just defending...he's out crusading and pushing an agenda.

thing is, you are correct, he has been crusading TT but what's even funnier, you crusading him with your agenda.

as the old saying goes, pot meet kettle.

sure, you're going to pounce on me for calling you out but it can not be denied that both here and there you have been actively doing your own crusading in every one of his threads, souless...

this is hilarious.

tyrod sucks!

no, he's ok, average.

thats means you think he's amazing!

not really.

yes because you don't think he sucks you think he's the best qb in the league!

on and on

and then from the other side it is:

Tyrod is GOOD

nah, he's average.

you think he is terrible.

not really.

yes because you criticise elements of his game you think he isn't even a starting level QB!

and on and on.

Those two conversations do sum up 40 pages and both sides are equally guilty of arguing absolutes rather than trying to find any type of consensus areas of agreement.

and then from the other side it is:

Tyrod is GOOD

nah, he's average.

you think he is terrible.

not really.

yes because you criticise elements of his game you think he isn't even a starting level QB!

and on and on.

Those two conversations do sum up 40 pages and both sides are equally guilty of arguing absolutes rather than trying to find any type of consensus areas of agreement.

But it's the off season, and you don't get 900 posts out of sensible thought! Take sides and bicker to the death!

only in buffalo...are Pro Bowlers not good enough.

LeSean McCoy.....over paid ?

Kyle Williams.....the only one loved by all ?....old....lol

Tyrod Taylor.... sucks ??

Richie Incognito......low life ?

Stephon Gilmore....over rated, not worth the money ?

Zach Brown....one year wonder ?

Lorenzo Alexander.....one year wonder ?

You will find many posters who agree with 1 or two of those. You will find zero who agree with all of them.

That's on the generous end of the anti-Taylorites.

I frequently hear he isn't a quarterback at all, but a running back masquerading as a QB.

Edited by grb

That's on the generous end of the anti-Taylorites.

I frequently hear he isn't a quarterback at all, but a running masquerading as a QB.

From who? Ryan has said that a couple of times in the past but I don't think it is what he really thinks. I haven't seen anyone else on this forum say that.

From who? Ryan has said that a couple of times in the past but I don't think it is what he really thinks. I haven't seen anyone else on this forum say that.

I've never said he's not a qb but I did say and still say he's got too much Trentativeness in him which drives me insane

3rd and "x" down a few scores and he doesn't throw it. Maddening to watch.

In an A-F scoring system he's a D Plus to C Minus. Too many extended bouts of ineffectiveness for my tastes.

He's more of an athlete trying to play the position than a mobile QB IMO. I think he has great skills and physical talent, but he seems to lack the awareness and mental aspect of the position. Not saying he's not smart, but there are just certain things that QB's need to have a sense of and feel for when you are in that position, and I haven't seen much of that.

You going to be okay?

I'm good. Sunshine and surf keeps me glowin :thumbsup:

Oh, but you are wrong.

Transplant has started numerous threads here talking up Tyrod, and started 19 other threads on Taylor over on the other board...so he's not just defending...he's out crusading and pushing an agenda.

3 in like 7 months is numerous?

Do you have trouble counting?

So you ask him to give you names of QB's to fit your criteria, and then once he does you add more qualifiers and dismiss him doing exactly what you asked of him?

What a joke

I didn't add anything. My criteria always consisted of three very specific things. Thurm found a few QBs who matched the first set of criteria I set forth. He couldn't find a single one that matched the other two.

You have a selective reading problem. Don't worry though, you're not alone in this thread :flirt:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

I'm good. Sunshine and surf keeps me glowin :thumbsup:

3 in like 7 months is numerous?

Do you have trouble counting?

As opposed to the ZERO you have started about anything else?

The one having trouble here is you trying to pretend you are something you're clearly not, and nobody is gullable enough to see it any other way.

As opposed to the ZERO you have started about anything else?

The one having trouble here is you trying to pretend you are something you're clearly not, and nobody is gullable enough to see it any other way.

If you don't like the threads you can simply not read or post in them. There is no rule that states you can't talk about just one player.

Keep up the crusade, Transplant.

You continually prove myself and others who have called your motives into question right over and over again.

You will never let a Tyrod thread die until you have the last word so you can pretend you are right.

Talk about nauseating...

If you don't like the threads you can simply not read or post in them. There is no rule that states you can't talk about just one player.

Thanks for clearing that up, chief.

The message board police is currently reviewing your credentials and will contact you shortly...