Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2017/07/21/report-fa-wr-boldin-to-visit-bills/

but hey, why come here when his strength is over the middle.. :rolleyes:

you don't hurt my feelings. and your CoT bs is for the sandbox, kid stuff.

you may think you can bs some, which I'm sure some are gullible enough to not see through it, but you can't bs me....Gugy

Alrighty, then. I stand corrected.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on topic and it's relevant. I'm sorry if it hurt your feeling. I'm sure other COT parishioners will help you through this difficult time.

Furthermore, it's not a stab. It's pointing out that Boldin's biggest strength is our QB's biggest weakness. It's a factual statement that pertains to the topic.

Woooaaahhh, you should know by now that posters are not supposed to go against the Pro-Tie Rod group on this board. Whether it is a factual statement or not. NOT ALLOWED!!!!

Woooaaahhh, you should know by now that posters are not supposed to go against the Pro-Tie Rod group on this board. Whether it is a factual statement or not. NOT ALLOWED!!!!

I support the team. he is part of the team. it's that simple really but I understand you wouldn't get that.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Isn't Bolidn's strength going over the middle?

Other than money, I have no idea why he'd even consider coming to Buffalo.

Do you honestly and truly believe, that when a free agent with little interest from teams is trying to sign with a new one, that he delves into detailed pass charts to see where he might have a 5% increase in receptions over the middle? I mean your post is pretty ridiculous.

No news at all? Can't tell if that's good or bad.

Agreed. More nervous than a cat in a room full of wheelchairs! We really could use an upgrade at WR and there isn't a better pro available.

Still. it's kinda early. Hoping he's going through a full medical and other pre-signing requirements..

F5