Polian, Edwards say Chad Kelly most talented QB on Broncos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And most make sense, certainly including this one.

He didn't say that Kelly would necessarily succeed or become a franchise guy or anything like that. Just that he is talented, and particularly more so than the two Denver guys.

What's the big deal about that? He was widely considered to be a very talented kid. If he didn't have his off-field baggage he might well have gone in the first.

So Polian said something that, in the end, doesn't mean s##t. La-dee-frickin-da. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Agreed. I think the same thing with Mahomes in KC. If those two are going to be NFL starters, they are both in great situations and if they fail, it's on them.

Basically, it's exact opposite of what the Bills and Browns do to young qbs.

The only thing the Bills and Browns "do to" young QB's is draft crappy ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I read that the Broncos put Kelly on the non-football related injured reserve list, meaning he can't come back until somewhere around week six. The article also said that it was unlikely the Bronco's would bring him back this year. I haven't been able to find out what the reason he went on the list has anyone heard?

I read that the Broncos put Kelly on the non-football related injured reserve list, meaning he can't come back until somewhere around week six. The article also said that it was unlikely the Bronco's would bring him back this year. I haven't been able to find out what the reason he went on the list has anyone heard?

Injuries and subsequent surgeries before that draft. Not a new development.