Is it wrong to hate your ex-wife?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a great ex-wife. We married young and when I dumped her, I had nothing for her to take! She was bitter for a while, but has gotten over it and now sends an email every now and then with friendly small talk.

I like to remind my current wife that I have left every woman I have ever been with. Just to keep her in line! lol

Yep waste of energy...I just hate heroin...full time.

:cry: That's understandable.

At least she didn't try to lure you in using the internet and chop you into little bits.

HA!

No, instead she's tried to bankrupt me, held my kid hostage, and been miserable to try to work with.

But no, not chopping into little bits.

You could take her deer hunting this fall.

What made you fall in love with her in the first place and her in love with you?

What made you fall out of love?

Just wondering what make people fall in love and then out?

Is it just the sex?

Is it the commitment?

Is she or he just nothing but a B word?

Seems like a lot of people get pissed and next thing they are getting divorced.

I mean viscerally despise her? Just curious about the divorced dudes' feelings on this topic.

Depends, is she a Pats* fan? I have sympathy for her being married to you but not enough to overcome it if she is a Pats* fan.

It's fine to say, "I never want to see or hear from that person again," but hatred only poisons the hater.

Only if hater has a soul.

I mean viscerally despise her? Just curious about the divorced dudes' feelings on this topic.

It's not wrong, EXCEPT in front of the kids. But, is that who you are, a hateful person? Do you feel good about letting her continue to control who you are? At some point it's emotional poison.

Best point post-divorce was fully knowing I was far better off without her and letting all that stuff go. I take full accounting for my mistakes and stopped obsessing about hers. I do retain a healthy disrespect/despisal for her in certain things but get along very well with her.

We had joint custody of the dog (seriously!). Once the dog passed that was the last time I saw her and that was pry 20 years ago. I don't hate her anymore but at the time of the divorce yupper.